IT.COM

DNWE.com - A happy ending!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
No not that sort.

Submitted a few names, 4 of the first five were accepted after that all were rejected,that aside, one of the names sold within a few hours, quite a good name and a low price (That I accepted) but a sale nonetheless.

Selected Escrow .com to receive ,disperse funds etc,bad mistake. To cut a long story short "verification" was an ongoing hassle and I eventually gave up. For the record I have been a member of Escrow .com for 17 years and with whom I have done over 100 transactions.

Anyway, Josh of DNWE.com stepped in after a few days and a couple of frustrated emails from me. :xf.smile:
After communication with the buyer, myself and Josh a solution was agreed that was suitable for all three parties involved.

A well done to Josh and DNWE.com and I will be severing my connection with Escrow .com in the future.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Glad to hear it worked out, WTG Josh. I've had my doubts and similar problems with escrow.com since they sold. (n)

•••
Nice congrats!

I'm still batting 0 on getting anything approved there, but I respect their process and will keep trying. If nothing else, it's a bit of a free reality check on certain names that I might be over-estimating. I think I need to take the approach, "If I listed this name on NamePros for $299, would it get scooped up?" regardless of what I think an end-user might pay.

I think I saw a mention of this issue you were having on Twitter, glad it got cleared up :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back