IT.COM

Anyone here use Efty? Is it worth it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi.

Anyone here use Efty? Is it worth it?

I currently use Dan, Afternic and Sedo. Just wondering if it's worth getting an Efty account -- or not.

All thoughts and comments appreciated. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lots of lowball offers.
Questinable pricing for the value.
This is an opinion.

Last edited:
•••
Lots of lowball offers.
Questinable pricing for the value.
This is an opinion.
Thanks. Any thoughts on the custom Marketplace that can be set up? Do you use that feature?

•••
Well their CEO uses NamePros, @Doron Vermaat with ongoing and expanding relationships, which is more than i can say for many markets.

•••
Thanks. Any thoughts on the custom Marketplace that can be set up? Do you use that feature?

Not sure about it.
I set buy it now via escrow.com, got 4 fake transactions, became concerned escrow.com would close my account.

•••
Well their CEO uses NamePros, @Doron Vermaat with ongoing and expanding relationships, which is more than i can say for many markets.
This doesn't really say much about the product itself, but thanks for the info.

•••
Anyone else use Efty? Either their landing pages or the custom Marketplace? (or both?)

•••
I'm giving Efty a test-drive. So far I'm not very happy with it. Just an FYI for anyone that might be considering it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back