IT.COM

DnDork Marketplace 70% Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale (Just $18)

NameSilo
Watch

Atta

Top Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

DnDork Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale is back with 70% OFF on all pricing plans. Get your copy of the marketplace software at the cheapest rate of the year and launch your own marketplace in minutes :)

No coupon code is required.

Best regards,
Atta

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes... for a half baked software that is full of bugs that have not been fixed for many months.

Bought your software with last year's "offer" - wish I hadn't. Waste of time and money.
Gave you at least a dozen improvement suggestions and bug fixes and you just said maybe for the next version. The next version never came, bugs still there...

•••
Yes... for a half baked software that is full of bugs that have not been fixed for many months.

Bought your software with last year's "offer" - wish I hadn't. Waste of time and money.
Gave you at least a dozen improvement suggestions and bug fixes and you just said maybe for the next version. The next version never came, bugs still there...

While I appreciate your reply but I don't believe that there exists any bug in the software. It is running fine as per stated functionality on the homepage.

It is a general purpose software and is not tailored for one specific domain needs.

•••
•••
•••
I would like to translate ALL text into a different language. Including the forms, their captions, category names, etc. How can I do it?

Will an update of the script delete my translation?

Will there be any updates? The last version is from December 2017?

Thank you.

•••
•••
I doubt there will be any new version. It's just too much work to fix the existing bugs and this developer can't even distinguish between a bug report and a feature request.

There's also no way to get your money back as far as I know.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back