Dynadot

DnDork Marketplace 70% Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale (Just $18)

Located in Domain Coupons and Offers started by Atta, Nov 23, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. Atta

Atta Active Member VIP

Hello everyone,

DnDork Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale is back with 70% OFF on all pricing plans. Get your copy of the marketplace software at the cheapest rate of the year and launch your own marketplace in minutes :)

No coupon code is required.

Best regards,
    Atta

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. blank

blank Established Member

Yes... for a half baked software that is full of bugs that have not been fixed for many months.

Bought your software with last year's "offer" - wish I hadn't. Waste of time and money.
    Gave you at least a dozen improvement suggestions and bug fixes and you just said maybe for the next version. The next version never came, bugs still there...

3. Atta

Atta Active Member VIP

While I appreciate your reply but I don't believe that there exists any bug in the software. It is running fine as per stated functionality on the homepage.

It is a general purpose software and is not tailored for one specific domain needs.

4. Atta

Atta Active Member VIP

5. Atta

Atta Active Member VIP

6. dombastic

dombastic Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I would like to translate ALL text into a different language. Including the forms, their captions, category names, etc. How can I do it?

Will an update of the script delete my translation?

Will there be any updates? The last version is from December 2017?

Thank you.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!