NameSilo
Watch

NigelD

Established Member
Impact
found a great one for all the ngtld lovers

alotof.fun - AVAILABLE - BE QUICK

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hmmm if that's the case then there might be a good chance .fun will be fast tracked on being accepted in China by the Gov? like .club or .top?

so securing short .fun will be good idea

plus Fun is a chinese term ie. Chow Fun? lol I eat that every other week. lol

these are already taken

888.fun
88.fun
8888.fun
888888.fun
china.fun
beijing.fun

Last edited:
•••
I thought Drunk.Fun would have been a cool name for a little humor site project, but at 3k a year? That's just stupid. I think they must have been drunk when they came up with the pricing tiers.

•••
googling "Site:fun" shows almost no websites developed! ..compared to other gtld launches...very poor launch by .radix...

•••
hmmm if that's the case then there might be a good chance .fun will be fast tracked on being accepted in China by the Gov? like .club or .top?

so securing short .fun will be good idea

plus Fun is a chinese term ie. Chow Fun? lol I eat that every other week. lol

these are already taken

888.fun
88.fun
8888.fun
888888.fun
china.fun
beijing.fun

as of posting this...someone in China reg.

Puke.Fun

Puke = Chinese for Poker

shoulda known that.

did get PKP.Fun (PKP is pinyin abbreviations for Poker/Playing Cards)

•••
enduser.fun go buk it

cuz dat wat u r now, to the registry

•••
I did see FreeCreditReport.fun was taken

And in .co.uk that sold for $300k

Granted that was way back in 2008.

Can getting your free credit report by a bit of .Fun?

Thing about our generation these days is Everyone loves having FUN.

It sickens me but gotta give the people what they want.

Enema.fun (lol not mine! Registry owned! $3,500 renewal)

•••
•••
I did see FreeCreditReport.fun was taken

And in .co.uk that sold for $300k

Granted that was way back in 2008.

Can getting your free credit report by a bit of .Fun?

Thing about our generation these days is Everyone loves having FUN.

It sickens me but gotta give the people what they want.

Enema.fun (lol not mine! Registry owned! $3,500 renewal)

I do not see how serious thing like this will fit with .fun

•••
•••
ok so. I "was" going to quit having .fun? but that little voice told me to keep on. I'm convinced after seeing all the Geos in .fun taken by Radix registry and having $12,500 monthly renewal.

I was "stuck" on not getting America. didn't quit there.

so I looked....."South" umm South America? lol

So grabbed SouthAmerica.fun

SouthAmerica.com Estibot $232K
Sold
southamerica.com 30,000 USD 2016-01-11 NamesCon

I like it!

South American Population in 2016 422.5 million.

Almost equal to American Population (Pre-Trump) (Most move to Canada "Supposedly" after he won. lol :xf.wink:

•••
I noticed abc.fun was unregistered if anyone was interested. I'm not splashing out that sort of cash but I could see that making a small profit.

•••
To go with my Canna,Fun, I picked up Canna,Party today. (Surprised it was available)

•••
I saw this thread and thought I would try and reg some just to see if they were available- good job by everybody to pick most of them up. It kinda appears that the registry used a dictionary, then curated it abit and registered every one word possibility, that were sellable. Then you guys grabbed a bunch of good ones- which is great. There are some 3 letters abbreviations that make sense though I noticed. I am tempted to buy a couple just because, I tried a few proper names and some were already priced high, but noticed other names that were only $6.88, so there are some proper names still available.

•••
I saw this thread and thought I would try and reg some just to see if they were available- good job by everybody to pick most of them up. It kinda appears that the registry used a dictionary, then curated it abit and registered every one word possibility, that were sellable. Then you guys grabbed a bunch of good ones- which is great. There are some 3 letters abbreviations that make sense though I noticed. I am tempted to buy a couple just because, I tried a few proper names and some were already priced high, but noticed other names that were only $6.88, so there are some proper names still available.
I'm mad at myself because I missed a 3L that I wanted that was available the whole first day.

Last edited:
•••
F is for Fire-sale, dump before renewal
U's for Ur in a lotta debt
N is for aNything can be a TLD, when there are suckers like you and me.
:singing:

Your domain is available! SALE!
spongebob.fun
$11.99
Renewal: $24.99

:pigeon:

•••
I love fun and I just cannot find a dot fun I would pay $17-20 renewal on

For anyone super bargain hunting for dot fun that you plan to keep or develop, domfam - Domain/MyDomain/NetFirms/Dotster has $13.99 reg and $19.99 renewal - so buy now at NC for $6.88, wait out the 60 days and keep an eye out for the next good 30% coupons (rarely up to 40%) and transfer/renew at $14 or less

•••
I found 100percent • fun to be a good fit.

•••
Rly Sad,
I remember the good times when you can just witty and think ahead and register some good domain.
When it was forbidden to register to do so, especially to steal domain names and there hat lawsuits were brought against networksolutions and etc.
Now the Register offers you almost each as generic keywords, with each new extantion, such a joke. -greedy, greedy, greeedy
Gone the beauty of the domain business
RIP

•••
domainers = domainers
registries = domainers, but 'one step ahead' / 'pro'

Last edited:
•••
augmented reality $550 a year.
virtualreality.fun $1,100 a year

everything seems expensive.

•••
•••
available to register :)
Hiv.fun
Cancer.fun

•••
wonder how many they sold.
guess not a lot.

•••
wonder how many they sold.
guess not a lot.
The premium ones probably not much. You have to dig deep to find some without premium pricing.
But there are still some good available.

•••
My real .fun will be when i purchase my premium .com. Until then, bye!

•••
Back