Impact
My rejected names
R e c y c l i f y
S q u a d T a s k
F e a t f u l
E x c e s i o r

Any thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the first lot are mine ...

ilusif.com - elusive

jakuar.com - jaguar

uniferse.com - universe

sjampoo.com--shampoo
Seriously

Save your money and don't buy these type of names. Not only will they be rejected by BB, but you will even struggle to sell these at wholesale.

•••
the first lot are mine ...

ilusif.com - elusive

jakuar.com - jaguar

uniferse.com - universe

sjampoo.com--shampoo
The easiest tip I can give you is to not register anything that isn't pronounced exactly the way it is spelled. No one will ever think that jakuar means jaguar or uniferse means universe. You can spell something many different ways and still possibly sell it to someone but if you can't easily match the pronunciation to the actual word then don't register it.

•••
How you think about my two domain, I don't have any experience about Brand bucket but want to try my luck. Here are both.

oxlio.com

Xemnio.com

•••
How you think about my two domain, I don't have any experience about Brand bucket but want to try my luck. Here are both.

oxlio.com

Xemnio.com
Submit and find out - but unlikely they will be accepted imo.

•••
BB is a total waste of time.
Agree with @Josytal !

I just sold my 23rd name and I currently have 142 published names. I sold 10 in 2016 and 10 in 2015. This year is my 2nd sale and hoping to do better. Reg-fee name inventions seem to be selling better for me. Other sales include successful backorders with no auction and GD value deals (expired names with bin).

Most of my recently submitted names were rejected, cool names like Virtsys, Intellance, Consumix, InfraWall, Claviano and other... and they accepted two or three times rejected Bytus with over 3K suggested price. I will request for reconsideration. In any case I will keep them because I believe in my experience that they will be sold.

I am saying this because I have managed to sell over 6 BB rejected names, each for more than $1.5K, some on BR, some on Afternic and other on Sedo with no outbound emailing at all. Most recent one was A g i l e d for $3K (rejected more than once in BB). Other rejects that sold within a year or two include M y B u s i n e s s C l o u d and B l a c k H a t S e c u r i t y (sold cheap for ~$5K and ~$3.5K) - cheap because they are pretty big in their field, Google them up.

•••
Agree with @Josytal !

I just sold my 23rd name and I currently have 142 published names. I sold 10 in 2016 and 10 in 2015. This year is my 2nd sale and hoping to do better. Reg-fee name inventions seem to be selling better for me. Other sales include successful backorders with no auction and GD value deals (expired names with bin).

Most of my recently submitted names were rejected, cool names like Virtsys, Intellance, Consumix, InfraWall, Claviano and other... and they accepted two or three times rejected Bytus with over 3K suggested price. I will request for reconsideration. In any case I will keep them because I believe in my experience that they will be sold.

I am saying this because I have managed to sell over 6 BB rejected names, each for more than $1.5K, some on BR, some on Afternic and other on Sedo with no outbound emailing at all. Most recent one was A g i l e d for $3K (rejected more than once in BB). Other rejects that sold within a year or two include M y B u s i n e s s C l o u d and B l a c k H a t S e c u r i t y (sold cheap for ~$5K and ~$3.5K) - cheap because they are pretty big in their field, Google them up.
Well done Dimitris.
"thavmaso tin epitihia sou"

•••
•••
I think the problem with Brand Bucket is that their marketplace is flooded with absolutely horrendous domains from the start .. and now they have no choice but to compensate and have a much stricter filter.

I can't really understand why anybody would pay $10 to submit a made-up brandable as it will simply sit there collecting dust hoping for literally a 1/1000 chance of getting sold .. while at the same time you aren't even allowed to sell it yourself (well you can .. but you'd still need to pay them a large commission to do so)!

Maybe for word-based brandables your domains might be found a little easier via search if one part of the domain is keyword .. but even then it's a very flooded marketplace where the chances of selling your domain is very small ...

•••
•••
Agree with @Josytal !

That's wonderful but why does no one on these BB threads ever post their true ROI AFTER renewal fees for all -in your case 142 names- rejection fees etc etc. I'm happy for you that you sold some names but please post the actual profit from BB for this thread after all expenses and best of luck with your names.

•••
hoping for literally a 1/1000 chance of getting sold
...And here you go.
If you're offered a 1/1000 chance of getting your domain sold, please run to grab it. Because, you need far more than that ratio. In fact, theoretically (probability theory), your chance is: 1/(number of domains available for sale in the market). Unless, of course, if you own ultra-super premium domain which everybody wants - which I can safely say you don't.

Last edited:
•••
This is in no means a criticism on Brandbucket . They run their business they way they see fit and accept domains ,which they think will sell .
I submitted the below domains recently and all were deemed not to be suitable .
I just like the members opinion about my domains ,compared with BB's in regard as being considered "Brandable"
These are mine
  • sjampoo.com
  • lunaticblonde.com
  • ilusif.com
  • uniferse.com
  • jakuar.com
  • haitii.com
  • shelinda.com
  • wihsky.com
  • wihskey.com
  • vegansoft.com
These are some of BB's taken from it's website .

supportingg.com
guaard.com
chhain.com
addingg.com
healthierr.com
spennd.com
whisperr.com
brainzia.com
staarter.com
prremium.com
bufferfly.com
incubaate.com

VeganSoft is the closest one but it makes no sense.. sorry but it is a group of bad brand able attempts. As for BB, they run their business as they wish but I would like to see more people who use their own judgement and skills to determine what a good (smart) brand name is

•••
Some BB rejects:

exotyc
navval
coraliq
techbagel
scannerlabs
tuninglabs
softdo
makkeup
wackio
motorkite
techcod
redfreight
genetyc
redbuffet
healthhangar
payranch

•••
Thanks franka. You just made me read from page 1 to 36 again.. Really worth it. :xf.grin:

•••
Some BB rejects:

exotyc
navval
coraliq
techbagel
scannerlabs
tuninglabs
softdo
makkeup
wackio
motorkite
techcod
redfreight
genetyc
redbuffet
healthhangar
payranch
Im curious did you have to pay a "submission" fee for them to reject these? You have a few good names there re SoftDo.com etc Thank you.

•••
Im curious did you have to pay a "submission" fee for them to reject these? You have a few good names there re SoftDo.com etc Thank you.
No, you don't pay for submissions, just if you want to list them .My point is that everything is subjective and they miss out for not using more views for one submission, but sometimes I think that it's better this way.

•••
No, you don't pay for submissions, just if you want to list them .My point is that everything is subjective and they miss out for not using more views for one submission, but sometimes I think that it's better this way.
So you submit it gets approved and you pay to list the name along with 40,000 others? No one but no one that isn't an insider with BB can make a profit that way. If so please post your numbers here including all reg fees-renewal fees etc of ALL names submitted approved or not.

•••
GoldenBuzzer.com,
Not sure if they accept these kind of names, but in my bias opinion could have many possibilities..lol

A0030292_orderMock_25051940.png

•••
Recent BB rejects...

p o r t v o l i o (dot) c o m
p a y r o l l i o (dot) c o m
h i n d i o (dot) c o m

•••
I had GenuCloud/com rejected yesterday.

•••
•••
Guys can you help with the link to submitting names.
Wanna try these guys out

•••
Guys can you help with the link to submitting names.
Wanna try these guys out

Just go to BrandBucket.com and register for a new account and submit your domains for approval.
Cheers

•••
Just now saw this thread for the first time.

If anyone has any BB type names they'd like me to comment on, I'd be happy to give my input either here or in a private message. The names can be rejects or names you are thinking of submitting.

Brandables are subjective and I cannot get into the minds of the BB review team but I've had thousands of rejections and my an acceptance rate is around 30%. If I can give some helpful insights I'm happy to do it.

Cheers!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back