Impact
My rejected names
R e c y c l i f y
S q u a d T a s k
F e a t f u l
E x c e s i o r

Any thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I thought they sold more two word names than made up names, do you know if this is the case still?
Looking how their new searh feature works , it appears the emphasis is on made up names and names that are on the platform for long time.

•••
•••
I thought they sold more two word names than made up names, do you know if this is the case still?
From my research they definitely sell more keyword based names than strictly invented, by far.

So if you want a high acceptance rate you could aim for 5L and 6Ls and probably be at 80%+ but I would imagine with the massive influx in invented inventory lately that your sell through rate would probably suffer.

IMO - It's all a matter of a math equation with BB, and finding that balance of getting accepted and what actually sells.

I think it's important to remember that BB is not the only place to sell a domain and that their rejection of our names do not devalue them at all. It just means that they feel it is not a fit for their marketplace.

•••
•••
I put my names that are not on BB on an EFTY lander, has anyone had success with this?

•••
Its my name..:xf.rolleyes::xf.rolleyes::xf.rolleyes:.It might not approved by BB Panel.
I think they know, its your name and they also know you are a domainer, so you can be hot customer for this domain so is accepted..... Jus kidding,,,,,,

•••
Why they are selling this?? They have one enduser in BB itself.

upload_2016-9-2_20-42-13.png

•••
Rejected today:

Join Base
Tiny Lend
Vote Zen
Lend Queen
Grid Fame
Sync Bird
Quid Mart

Accepted:

Account Jet

•••
•••
Rejected today:

Join Base
Tiny Lend
Vote Zen
Lend Queen
Grid Fame
Sync Bird
Quid Mart

Accepted:

Account Jet

Yea... I had a batch of 7 rejected two words today with only 2 names accepted. Both 6L invented. :(

In full disclosure I have been doing more drop catching lately, whereas I used to primarily spend $100+ for domains in auctions - which is when I had a much better approval ratio on my two word domains.

But on the other side of the coin... The more rejections they are handing out the slower their inventory will grow. So I can't gripe too much about rejections.

Last edited:
•••
Quid Mart

That's actually a really good name. The term "quid" is used a lot in the UK as an everyday term / slang for the pound sterling (currency). I can certainly see this as a name for a discount chain of stores, like the already existing "Poundland". Good luck with it!

•••
That's actually a really good name. The term "quid" is used a lot in the UK as an everyday term / slang for the pound sterling (currency). I can certainly see this as a name for a discount chain of stores, like the already existing "Poundland". Good luck with it!
Thank you :) I'll put the name on Afternic, let's see what happens.

•••

I have a similar name - Click\Quid. See if I get any offers for it, hopefully more than a quid!

•••
Recently rejected...

Zoomee//com

BB does have puh-lenty of 'zoom' domains to choose from but I like it.

•••
I really do wonder about these people, they rejected "prepayo" but have names like brokerr ... to me names with repeating letters at the end do not easily pass the radio test and look a little awkward. LOL then they spammed me with available names email. I only have one other submitted name and going by their strange thinking I have no doubt they will be rejected as well.

•••
I really do wonder about these people, they rejected "prepayo" but have names like brokerr ... to me names with repeating letters at the end do not easily pass the radio test and look a little awkward. LOL then they spammed me with available names email. I only have one other submitted name and going by their strange thinking I have no doubt they will be rejected as well.
BrandBucket sends you a list of available domains to register?

•••
BrandBucket sends you a list of available domains to register?
No after they reject my name they sent a list to buy ???

•••
What other sites are people using, other than Namerific

•••
Today's results:
55 submitted, 13 accepted, 42 rejected, the worst ratio ever (23,6%).
All handregs, no acquired name.

- 5L: 25 submitted, 5 accepted (20% rate), unexpected rejects: Musqo, Lonvu
- 6L: 11 / 2 (18,2%), UR: Holiva, Torexa, Zoltia
- 7L: 5 / 3 (60%), UR: Graliva
- 7L+: 6 / 3 (50%), UR: Droidish (BB doesn't like droid keyword)
- 2 words: 8 / 0 (0%), UR: FlowerDeck, HipWealth, ShieldRobot

Listing prices:
Highest: $2995 (Zolvu)
Lowest: $1495 (Teludo)
Average: $1855 ($1755 without the top value)

To sum it up, I had the best results with 7L and 8-9L names. It was weird that some of the better 5Ls were rejected, and some of the bad ones were accepted. I had the worst results ever with 6L, maybe I should slow down with these... The real shocker was the zero acceptance rate of the 2 word names.
Lesson learned, register less, but only quality names :)

•••
They knocked back Holopa ...... I'm done with these folk

•••
Today's results:
55 submitted, 13 accepted, 42 rejected, the worst ratio ever (23,6%).
All handregs, no acquired name.

- 5L: 25 submitted, 5 accepted (20% rate), unexpected rejects: Musqo, Lonvu
- 6L: 11 / 2 (18,2%), UR: Holiva, Torexa, Zoltia
- 7L: 5 / 3 (60%), UR: Graliva
- 7L+: 6 / 3 (50%), UR: Droidish (BB doesn't like droid keyword)
- 2 words: 8 / 0 (0%), UR: FlowerDeck, HipWealth, ShieldRobot

Listing prices:
Highest: $2995 (Zolvu)
Lowest: $1495 (Teludo)
Average: $1855 ($1755 without the top value)

To sum it up, I had the best results with 7L and 8-9L names. It was weird that some of the better 5Ls were rejected, and some of the bad ones were accepted. I had the worst results ever with 6L, maybe I should slow down with these... The real shocker was the zero acceptance rate of the 2 word names.
Lesson learned, register less, but only quality names :)
You are right about 2 word names, I got reject around 20 recently with 2 word names.

•••
who has highest acceptance rate at BB? and how much?

•••
Why they are selling this?? They have one enduser in BB itself.

Show attachment 38334
do they have such policy. And if you mean an account holder with such name on BB than i guess any smart account holder on BB who is only selling name will hold the name himself/herself.

•••
•••
The reviewers are in a BB bubble, so do not get dis-heartened.

I feel they need to open their eyes to innovation, rather than sticking with the common BB keywords. They reject some great names while accepting some really poor names that only makes their marketplace look unprofessional.

imo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back