Dynadot

discuss Discuss and Showcase Holo Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HolographicPyramid (.com)

Holographic pyramid creates a world on your table
An interactive holographic display that can create 3D digital worlds inside a special pyramid shaped display has raised more than four times its crowdfunding target.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-33152667

Not really fond of Holographic+kw but I kind of like this one for reg fee, except the fact there are not many sales so far according to NB.

Nice video, unfortunatey though it's the same fake crap MagicLeap have come out with.

Holo/MR tech is not going to look as good as that straight away, not even 2nd generation headsets (in this case pyramids) is going to be as good as that, we are probably 12-15 years away from it looking close to what is shown in that video.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Exactly why I bought HoloElectrics, awesome branding name for a business

•••
had low 4 fig sale on one of my holo keyword doamins a day ago
I may be able to post name later but not sure yet.

congrats!
... looking forward to hearing the name as well.
is it an obvious 'good name' or a name that surprised you a bit?

•••
i posted it on sales thread recenty

h o lograph ic hom e.......com

HOME is definitely one of the better keywords one can have for holo or VR or any futuristic niche!

if I put bit more bin on it, it'd still probably sell.. but it is what it is.. good roi.. that'll renew a crapload of my VR domaisn ;)

happy sales in 2017 all.

•••

Last edited:
•••
im not really investing in holo .. mostly VR.. but I like holo...

do you guys here mostly invest in holo+keyword or holographic+kw or hologram+kw?

I don't think I saw any other holographic+keyword sales yet on namebio

•••
i have a bit of all.... holo / hologram / holographic

i did sell H \ a \ p \ t \ i \ c \ H \ o \ l \ o \ g \ r \ a \ m \ s \ .com
(mid $2,000's) last year

•••
A bit of everything here too, Holo, Hologram, Holographic, 'ogram, 'gram.

•••
i have a bit of all.... holo / hologram / holographic

i did sell H \ a \ p \ t \ i \ c \ H \ o \ l \ o \ g \ r \ a \ m \ s \ .com
(mid $2,000's) last year

I just love this word :) haptic/s

Cool, may you all make tons of holo sales!

I got only a few in this niche.

•••
i have a few very nice haptic names (smartHaptics being one..)
but my favorites are eHaptic and eHaptics

reason being 'Haptics' = touch
'e' = electronic
... "Electronic Touch".. which is what haptics is all about

•••
i have a few very nice haptic names (smartHaptics being one..)
but my favorites are eHaptic and eHaptics

reason being 'Haptics' = touch
'e' = electronic
... "Electronic Touch".. which is what haptics is all about

Super names, All of them.

I got only 4 but i it was hand picked :)

MRhaptic/s
ARhaptic/s

Now enough with my spamming and back to holo :)

Holo is better then the long ones imo as it holds more opportunities for branding and can be used with more names, but others will sell as well.

•••
MR/Haptics has so much potential... good luck with that one

holo is the shorter, brandable term, indeed - but i still think the full hologram and holographic versions will still do very well here

•••
im not really investing in holo .. mostly VR.. but I like holo...

do you guys here mostly invest in holo+keyword or holographic+kw or hologram+kw?

I don't think I saw any other holographic+keyword sales yet on namebio

Well I sold HologramTeen for $2000 a couple of years ago and that isn't on namebio.

I have more Holo than Holographic/Hologram put together. IMO, Holo is preferable to the other two just as 'VR' is preferable to 'Virtual Reality'.

•••
•••
Well I sold HologramTeen for $2000 a couple of years ago and that isn't on namebio.

I have more Holo than Holographic/Hologram put together. IMO, Holo is preferable to the other two just as 'VR' is preferable to 'Virtual Reality'.

wow that is a great sale.
I know what you mean about VR and virtual reality.. however hologram and holographic are a different ballpark in my opinion.. as virutlareality is nothing more (or less) than full version of VR meaning.. whereas hologram and holographic are noun and adjectives.. and just different word types..

this is why its a bit hard imo to get a grasp on what might work or sell in future and not sell..

VRtour and virutalrealitytour are no brainer to me.. hologramtour.. holographicTour.. Holotour.. imo that gets a bit more tricky..

cheers

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
HVR;)ME (Holographic Virtual Reality)

•••
Last edited:
•••
Well, this will definitely have an impact on the HOLO adoption timeline, if true... (JMHO, but I actually think it is a good thing for MS to wait and leapfrog over the other guys going directly from 2nd generation to 3rd generation versions of Hololens...I also found especially interesting the commentary that the competition isn't even close... Time will tell...;))

Microsoft's next HoloLens device may not debut until 2019: Report

Microsoft Accelerates HoloLens V3 Development, Sidesteps V2

Ignore the mixed reality mention below but I think it's a good theory as to why Microsoft are deciding to skip V2.

Interesting to note that Robert Scoble does not expect this kind of tech to go mainstream until 2020:

Screenshot_20170220-183637.png

Screenshot_20170220-183649.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back