IT.COM

discuss Discuss and Showcase Holo Domain Names

NameSilo
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Samsung sets their Eyes on a Revolutionary Holographic TV
http://www.patentlymobile.com/2016/...s-on-a-revolutionary-holographic-tv.html#more
6a0168e68320b0970c01bb09521058970d-pi

Maybe they'll be interested in making an offer for my Holo-TV.com ?

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Someone has just bought

HoloCams.com

•••
•••
nice for holocams... where how much??

also someone bought holoboys....... round 160$

I own HoloWebcams.com

•••
•••
Someone has just bought

HoloCams.com

Hmmmm...

I was trying to finalize an Escrow purchase which the owner had agreed, but kept getting blocked by my bank whilst traveling abroad. Unfortunately I was also $200 short in my Paypal account of the asking price. The guy from Saudi Arabia is the owner of the name and the person I was dealing with. He's told me he's received a much higher offer in the last week and unless I can match it he's going to sell to the other guy. I told him to go for it as it's a big offer, likely from an end user. It's just bad luck for me as any idiot can see that name is going to be worth much more than x,xxx. It would be ironic if my talking up Holo names (telling the truth about Holo names) on this thread is now leading me to losing out on names.

I also had an Escrow buyer for one of my names cancel a $x,xxx agreed sale last week. That would have been only my 3rd ever domain sale I think. Bad few days for me. :(

Last edited:
•••
nice for holocams... where how much??

also someone bought holoboys....... round 160$

I own HoloWebcams.com

I think the holoboys was Godaddy expired auctions so could get renewed.

Congrats with Holowebcams btw

Great name imo.

•••
Hmmmm...

I was trying to finalize an Escrow purchase which the owner had agreed, but kept getting blocked by my bank whilst traveling abroad. Unfortunately I was also $200 short in my Paypal account of the asking price. The guy from Saudi Arabia is the owner of the name and the person I was dealing with. He's told me he's received a much higher offer in the last week and unless I can match it he's going to sell to the other guy. I told him to go for it as it's a big offer, likely from an end user. It's just bad luck for me as any idiot can see that name is going to be worth much more than x,xxx. It would be ironic if my talking up Holo names (telling the truth about Holo names) on this thread is now leading me to losing out on names.

I also had an Escrow buyer for one of my names cancel a $x,xxx agreed sale last week. That would have been only my 3rd ever domain sale I think. Bad few days for me. :(

Swings and roundabouts.

I have seen some of the names you own and I am quite confident you will make some nice sales over the next few years.

I have missed out on some domains I really had my heart set on before over small amount's of money and it's best to just put those names straight out of our minds.

The way I look at it we might miss one good opportunity, but another opportunity hopefully will come knocking soon enough.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Created '99: HoloMail :xf.grin:

@PAINC, congrats on a great name! (I own your domain's less-attractive, red-headed step-sister... )

Holo email /com (created '08) ;)

•••
I actually registered these today - not sure what I'll end up doing with them, but hey, maybe some cool web dev projects at least...

hologamers.us
hologamers.club
hologamers.pro
hologames.download
hologame.download
hologaming.pro
holographic.party

•••
•••
Holo Electrics

Come buy everything electrical in a holo shop :D

•••
•••
•••
Hollow.xyz
HoloTech.xyz
HoloTechnology.xyz

•••
HoloFlicks was an expired godaddy auction that ended yesterday
... did anyone see what the final sale price was?

•••
HoloFlicks was an expired godaddy auction that ended yesterday
... did anyone see what the final sale price was?

No but was one of my drops, good luck to the new owner ,)

•••
wow.. i just hand regged a name i have been wanting for a really long time.
this is where doing a daily scan paid off:

• HoloExplorer(.)com

SO many possibilities!!

if this was a drop from anybody here - Thank You!

•••
wow.. i just hand regged a name i have been wanting for a really long time.
this is where doing a daily scan paid off:

• HoloExplorer(.)com

SO many possibilities!!

if this was a drop from anybody here - Thank You!

Saw that one. Gl with that!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back