Dynadot

discuss Discuss and Showcase Holo Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Not that they are not good keywords but the first is very long and the second has many competitors. HoloPoker #1, HoloPokerSite, HoloPokerHouse, HoloPokerLive, HoloPokerPros etc. An enduser will have options.

Also others names I have seen are names where domainers added an (s) which would be the sub-tier domain, which in most cases are money wasters.

Just my 0.02$

Explain yourself.. What s are you talking about

•••
•••
•••
•••
Explain yourself.. What s are you talking about

Every domainer does it when they start domaining. They see the singular gone so they reg the plural thinking it's a gem when really it's fools gold. There are names where the plural is better.

eg. you have storyboardVR and VanillaVR a newbie will then go reg storyboardsVR and VanillasVR....

•••
@McDuke Well storyboardsVR was regged by a VR startup but i understand what you mean:)
as you mention its not always right , and it depends on the strength of the keyword imo

Ex Holoshowroom was registered a while ago and its a great domain ,
I regged Holoshowrooms lately which i think has the power to stand by his own even if not like the singular.

Last edited:
•••
Last handregs:
HoloVitrine(s).com
Showing holoimages instead of real ones, isn't it reasonable ?

•••
h . o . l . o . d . i . v . i . s . i . o . n / c . o . m

•••
•••
h // o // l // o // s // p // i // r // e .com

•••
•••
Citi HoloLens Holographic Workstation

•••
•••
•••
Btw , Realtors trademark is also for Realtor?

•••
Holosaurus - The Hololens Museum Experience.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
HolographicComputing.com.au - in the process of developing it

Cheers
Corey

•••
holoapps.com.au

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back