Dynadot

discuss Discuss and Showcase Holo Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
So the owner was in fact looking at our conversations about the expired domain. It just so happens on this occasion he's happy to let it drop.

Until next time...

•••
•••
If I let a domain drop - I don't renew even if there is a huge profit to be made.

I have enough $ to do and buy anything I want...Money doesn't motivate me.

different strokes for different folks.

Peace

•••
If I let a domain drop - I don't renew even if there is a huge profit to be made.

I have enough $ to do and buy anything I want...Money doesn't motivate me.

different strokes for different folks.

Peace

Rich boy eh...

:alien2:

How did your $1 million dollar domain sale go? What price did it settle on?

Last edited:
•••
Rich boy eh...

:alien2:

How did you $1 million dollar domain sale go? What price did it settle on?

taking time - once the number matches what I want then I'll let it go

dns and I know the value and I can afford to say no to $xxx,xxx offers

no rush #patience

•••
taking time - once the number matches what I want then I'll let it go

dns and I know the value and I can afford to say no to $xxx,xxx offers

no rush #patience
Which domain are you referring to?

•••
I was considering bidding on the domain too, but I don't agree about not being able to post an expiring auction for people who might want the domain, why do people think that because they have seen the expiring auction think that no-one can post about it, like they have some god given right to snap it up just because they have typed in "holo" into godaddy auctions. So no I don't kindly agree!
The only reason to post about expiring domains is to drive up prices in hopes that your "holo" domains will gain value.

It's not helpful in the least to post things like that, especially on a domain forum. We all know the game and search sites up and down for good deals. If someone hasn't seen that holotoday is expired then they aren't doing homework and certainly don't deserve a free tip on where the auction is.

So really, you're helping slackers while hurting hard working domainers who scouted and decided to bid, IMO.

•••
The only reason to post about expiring domains is to drive up prices in hopes that your "holo" domains will gain value.

It's not helpful in the least to post things like that, especially on a domain forum. We all know the game and search sites up and down for good deals. If someone hasn't seen that holotoday is expired then they aren't doing homework and certainly don't deserve a free tip on where the auction is.

So really, you're helping slackers while hurting hard working domainers who scouted and decided to bid, IMO.
I agree with Keith

•••

Well explained.

•••

No different Keith to people posting other sales from dnjournal etc....Im sure that is also done from people who own a domain in a particular niche also hoping that their domain will now get offers.

I see you got rid of your holo domains, Im sure you would not have responded like this over at the pot/marijuana thread in the past when expiring domains were being mentioned left, right and center, maybe because you had plenty of them in the bank hey! :)

•••
•••
•••
@mrcurly
Ok it was joke ofc. But man i am newbie and people change their mind everyday. I did change my mind about sharing expiring stuff. Heating up market is not what i seek actually. I am here because i believe that market will heat up itself even if this forum doesnt exist. I just think that we should collect as much as name until the market of this keyword becomes a fireball. In the other hand, i dont see that it should be banned to posting about those expiring. When you post something i contacted with you and you deleted it for me. I think it is more important than not sharing :) Ty for this again btw.

•••
Everything industry / term related is fair game in a community forum imo.

•••
No different Keith to people posting other sales from dnjournal etc....Im sure that is also done from people who own a domain in a particular niche also hoping that their domain will now get offers.

I see you got rid of your holo domains, Im sure you would not have responded like this over at the pot/marijuana thread in the past when expiring domains were being mentioned left, right and center, maybe because you had plenty of them in the bank hey! :)
I own holo domains but that has nothing to do with it.

It's very different to post completed sales vs domains that are in running auctions. I'm positive that when you are in auctions you want as little competition as possible. I'll bet the farm that you would keep quiet if you were bidding...

•••
I own holo domains but that has nothing to do with it.

It's very different to post completed sales vs domains that are in running auctions. I'm positive that when you are in auctions you want as little competition as possible. I'll bet the farm that you would keep quiet if you were bidding...

Keith, expiring auctions are posted all the time from non bidders, so not sure your saying anything new here!

•••
Keith, expiring auctions are posted all the time from non bidders, so not sure your saying anything new here!
Please answer the question honestly. Would you like it if I publicly posted about an auction and you were bidding? All it does is create more competition for you and potentially drive up the price.

This scenario has happened to me before where I'm bidding on a domain that I really want. Then somebody posts the auction here at NP. It's frustrating!

And yes, people post about running auctions sometimes. Some people dress up like babies and wear diapers too. If you're into doing what others do, post a pic of baby Stu, lol.

•••
Please answer the question honestly. Would you like it if I publicly posted about an auction and you were bidding? All it does is create more competition for you and potentially drive up the price.

This scenario has happened to me before where I'm bidding on a domain that I really want. Then somebody posts the auction here at NP. It's frustrating!

And yes, people post about running auctions sometimes. Some people dress up like babies and wear diapers too. If you're into doing what others do, post a pic of baby Stu, lol.
Domain Shane tends to do this.
He had driven the prices to most of the domains, which had no bids or interest.
Damn.
I cant blame anyone though. Its public info and anyone and everyone can manipulate it anyhow.
Cruel world and a Cruel business

Last edited:
•••
Domain Shane tends to do this.
He had driven the prices to most of the domains, which had not bids or interest.
Damn.
I cant blame anyone though. Its public info and anyone and everyone can manipulate it anyhow.
Cruel world and a Cruel business
Domain Shane wouldn't post about an auction he was in but has no problem posting about one that you might be in. Think about that. Not cool!

•••
Guys, because of the massive off topic avalanche I feel I need to do this:

HOLOLENSFOV.COM
HOLOFOV.COM

And could we, please, return to "SHOWCASING" our holo domains?

Don't judge! Follow!

Thank you.

•••
Some people dress up like babies and wear diapers too. If you're into doing what others do, post a pic of baby Stu, lol.

Keith,

I have sent you numerous pictures of me wearing diapers when you went through that phase remember, now i want to see some of you, Keithy Ga Ga!

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the picture Keith, glad you said I could share it!

kieth.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back