IT.COM

discuss Discuss and Showcase Holo Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
HoloBook.com @gd expiring. 160$ and there is still 2 hours for end of the auction.

410$ and still 1:25 h till it ends :O

Last edited:
•••
Holobook.com upto $500 at the min, 30 min left at godaddy!

Killer domain, if it goes below $1k i will buy off the buyer!

•••
Seller will renew he's just getting a free market appraisal.

•••

Have you asked he/she? Or was that comment for people not to bid?

•••
Happens nearly all the time ... I'm sure the seller is watching.

•••
No mate! people can bid it up all they want - just saying that's all.

Peace

•••
Holobook.com upto $500 at the min, 30 min left at godaddy!

Killer domain, if it goes below $1k i will buy off the buyer!

Did it sell mate?

•••
Got 2 queries on my HoloUI.com in the span of 2 weeks!!!

Hoping for the best!!

•••
•••
I was one of the bidder but something didn't seem right hence I stopped bidding after a while. Winning bid was of $1037 I think.

•••
I was one of the bidder but something didn't seem right hence I stopped bidding after a while. Winning bid was of $1037 I think.

What did not seem right out of interest?

•••
What did not seem right out of interest?

The last minute/second bidding (as it usually happens when previous owners are just trying to find the market value) after it crossed $500 mark. I could be wrong though.

•••
The last minute/second bidding (as it usually happens when previous owners are just trying to find the market value) after it crossed $500 mark. I could be wrong though.

"Last minute/ second bidding" happens in every auction, for the sake of renewing a domain for $10, I dont get why someone would let a domain expire to see what it is worth then pay the $90 renewal fee, too many people have got caught up in auctions and then someone will find out the previous owner and email them trying to buy the domain, and then the domain gets renewed, and everyone starts shouting about that the owner wanted to see the value after letting it expire, pure bulls**t!.............Wake up people!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Maybe it will breathe some renewed interest into holographic names...one can dream. *sigh*

•••
•••
It seems Hololens has brought Star Treks holodeck to life.

It will be cool to see what apps get made. So many possibilities.

•••
•••
It seems Hololens has brought Star Treks holodeck to life. It will be cool to see what apps get made. So many possibilities.

Exciting times with regard to HOLO and AR/VR. Once technology advances, and the designers can figure out how to get rid of the [leash] headgear and bulky wearing devices, this type of tech will appeal to the masses, on far more than just a gaming and therapy level. IMO.

Not sure how far off this would be, but can you imagine simply flipping a switch, or with a simple voice command, the room turns into whatever type of environment you want? Pretty cool stuff.

•••
Of course, "Holo-" is the best choice, but It seems (according to some mystical stats) that "HL" with a good keyword is a good choice too. So, if "Holo-" is taken and you have a very good keyword (especially if it's a very short one) you can always try "HL-". Just my two holos.

Last edited:
•••
in my opinion,

AR and VR make sense due to the length of the keywords. Holo going to HL doesn't seem right, HG makes more sense but Holo is darn easy to type so...

•••
in my opinion,

AR and VR make sense due to the length of the keywords. Holo going to HL doesn't seem right, HG makes more sense but Holo is darn easy to type so...
I am talking about something like (not my domains, just examples):
HLGAMES
HLSPORT
HLNEWS
HLGIRLS
HLTRAVEL
etc.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back