IT.COM

discuss Discuss and Showcase Holo Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nope... I had the buyer contact me and we had agreed on a price but I requested they use DN and they went ahead and use sedo. I simply told sedo to cancel it cos domain has been sold via another platform. it's my property remember?
That's of course perfectly legit since you had dealings with the guy beforehand. I was just surprised by your statement and thanks for the clarification.

Cheers.

•••
Nope... I had the buyer contact me and we had agreed on a price but I requested they use DN and they went ahead and use sedo. I simply told sedo to cancel it cos domain has been sold via another platform. it's my property remember?
This is touchy because it was listed with BIN at Sedo and they had the right to purchase there. And technically, it was not sold via another platform because the buyer didn't agree to the terms.

You may want to be careful with this kind of business in the future.

•••
Holoprojector.com

Unfortunately, we will only find out what its worth to domainers as all the end-users won't have a clue about the auction

•••
Holoprojector.com

Unfortunately, we will only find out what its worth to domainers as all the end-users won't have a clue about the auction

Good job we have email hey!

I'm happy with $750 to be honest, reinvest in other niches...

Cheers

Stu

Last edited:
•••
Wow after reading this 19 page thread makes me love my HOL.OOO hand reg! :xf.wink:

•••
This is touchy because it was listed with BIN at Sedo and they had the right to purchase there. And technically, it was not sold via another platform because the buyer didn't agree to the terms.

You may want to be careful with this kind of business in the future.

While I may agree with you partially, I will say technically, it has sold because I and buyer had agreed to use a different platform :).
Thanks.

Truth Sedo charges is just too outrageous for me to handle. I wish escrow.com will accept people from Nigeria.

Paypal is in Nigeria already, a company that didn't want to have anything to do with Nigeria lol. WE WILL GET THERE!

•••
i-Holo dot com
e-Holo dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
Today a brandable:

H o l o v e r s u m :alien2: c o m

•••
I know I always advise against the new extensions but for Name.com's $1 special, I couldn't resist getting one

Holo.Reviews

•••
•••
HoloMusik
HoloRemix

<com>

•••
h o l o b u i l d i n g :alien2: c o m

•••
I know I always advise against the new extensions but for Name.com's $1 special, I couldn't resist getting one

Holo.Reviews

Is there a coupon for this special?

•••
Is there a coupon for this special?

I think it was DOLLA if I remember correctly, I could be wrong though

•••
I don't remember posted this before or not but I have

Holo Service Center

•••
HoloCompany.com has 6 bidders and upto $270 with 5 min left....

It went for $270..

•••
Had 2 offers on HoloPads via sedo....will keep posted.

•••
I've received 3 offers on HoloLibrary so far.

•••
sale via Sedo

ArProperties.com - $1,000

•••
•••
No mate just reporting the sale

•••
That domain could be maybe refer to Arkansas as well? And not only augmented reality.

•••
•••
I really like the AR domains though. Simply reading some news and discussions it is easy to see that people are starting to refer to augmented reality by simply that. And Microsoft is guaranteed to make AR something everybody knows about.

Last edited:
•••
HolographicSocial
HolograhpicFX
Coms

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back