Dynadot

discuss Discuss and Showcase Drone Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have recently read that the drone industry is trying to change the word "drone" to something different.

The word "drone" has a very bad rep. for obvious reasons.

What do you think will happen with the word "drone" and drone domain names?

Feel free to showcase your drone domain names on this thread.

:tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
[QUOTE="eyedomainous, post: 4852485, member: 24185"'you lie'...]you're selling TheDroneMagazine.com.[/QUOTE]
I'm not listed / nor told it for sale.why did you confused yourself?
Everyone added their website links in sig.

This website is not for sale. i spent time on it and need to get some revenue from it before changing hands.

BTW: i'm not interested in thedronetv idea.

•••
I developed DroneTV.com... and I see you have, and say you will dev, TheDroneTV.com - to go along with your TheDroneMagazine.com

While I understand why you want to give the impression you have exact match keyword domains, by hiding the 'The' when listing these names -like in your sig.

My guess is this type of "bait and switch" tactic is not a very effective sales technique on "exact match" prospects. In fact, it may be counterproductive... as I thought you actually had DroneMagazine.com -which was on auction at Flippa recently, but felt a bit deceived after I clicked and realized 'you lie'... you're selling TheDroneMagazine.com.

Making a sale gets a lot tougher when you lose integrity on your 'first impression'.

BTW, as the owner of DroneTV.com, I like it when others help promote the Drone TV brand ... so feel free to go for it when you dev TheDroneTV.

Those terms are actually pretty generic right now and maybe he wanted to just give us what is the website about.

Drone Tv is different from dronetv.com
Also
Drone Magazine is different from dronemagazine.com

Just before accusing someone, you should think twice...

•••
"The" observation was just that, an observation. Followed by a statement saying I'm cool with the omission of 'The' in the name's Signature -in terms of it promoting my 'exact match brand'.

Look, the way I see it... in the Name Game... The Name is the game... where listing the actual name is how the game is played... be it for sale or for branding a site. This is not an 'accusation' to me.

In short, my point is brand the name you have. Brand the word "The", like "The Man", if its in the name.
The actual name will best attract buyers actually interested in That name, was my other point.

But, I'm open minded, and don't intend to offend... so I can see it from the other side too:

In light of the 'Ole English' cultural tradition of India, perhaps getting TheeDroneMagazine.com and TheeDroneTV.com would be good defensive regs. Less someone else regs them and promotes them as TheDroneMagazine.com and TheeDroneTV.com... "just give us what is the website about." :D

•••
BTW, nice work, and good luck, with the site.

This website is not for sale. i spent time on it and need to get some revenue from it before changing hands.

•••
Just regged

labdrone.com

A new smartphone technology.
What do you think?

•••
Not a showcased domain, but some interesting domain news coming out of Nepal via the BBC:

Drones help aid relief in Nepal: http://jd.pe/1ImgM34

•••
Not a showcased domain, but some interesting domain news coming out of Nepal via the BBC:

Drones help aid relief in Nepal: http://jd.pe/1ImgM34
yes saw that in news... Indian military drones are used for finding people that might be stuck...I think there were 3-4 drones deployed for such work from India..

•••
Just donated to Nepal medicine camp through facebook.

Please donate whatever you can afford.

•••
I'd love to start a humantiarian uav organisation.

•••
•••
@bene
where did u get RTFDrones ? dynadot ?

•••
yes@Hybrid Names, you like it?

•••
Have you made a final decision?

•••
•••
really? Shot me a pm if you are interested in the domain, need some urgent cash now for a project

•••
really? Shot me a pm if you are interested in the domain, need some urgent cash now for a project
Better sell on flippa i'm domainer as you. :) you will get better on flippa

•••
Last edited:
•••
My first drone domain:

AssistanceDrones.com

•••
Bugs Bunny Drone...
bugsbunnydrone.com is available to reg.
tumblr_ncvrdny2DB1rsxqqio1_500.gif

•••
•••
Just registered DroneFare dot com, honestly I can't belive was available.

•••
Is ipaddrivendrone in a dot com a trademark issue?

What do you think?

•••
Is ipaddrivendrone in a dot com a trademark issue?

What do you think?

Yes, especially if Apple decides to make a drone driven by an iPad.

In any case, regging anything with "iPad" is risking a C & D letter and/or UDRP.

•••
I just read an article today (April 26, 2015) about a parent who uses a drone to follow his child to school

:)

dronebabysitter.com available, dronenanny.com talken

•••
Yes, especially if Apple decides to make a drone driven by an iPad.

In any case, regging anything with "iPad" is risking a C & D letter and/or UDRP.

Thats what I tought! Went to fast to register that one! Will let it go... Thanks for your input.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back