Dynadot

discuss Discuss and Showcase Drone Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have recently read that the drone industry is trying to change the word "drone" to something different.

The word "drone" has a very bad rep. for obvious reasons.

What do you think will happen with the word "drone" and drone domain names?

Feel free to showcase your drone domain names on this thread.

:tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
these are mine:
drone-office
dronediscover
both .com

•••
FAA: U.S. Commercial Drone Use to Expand Tenfold by 2021
- Hobbyist drones will more than triple from 1.1 million in 2016 to more than 3.5 million.
- Commercial Drones from 42,000 to 442,000, but could be as many as 1.6 million in use.

Wow! Big numbers. And this is just the beginning (first 5 years of being legal).

•••
•••
Another game-changing Big Wow! Drone Enterprise is coming... this time for air cargo's lunch:

Drone startup Natilus wants to reduce global airfreight costs by 50% by using autonomous cargo drones that take off and land on water 12 miles offshore and fly over uninhabited areas below controlled airspace.

Natilus-Drone-Flying-Over-Water-Back.jpg

http://www.siliconbeat.com/2017/03/28/richmond-firm-backed-by-vc-tim-draper-plans-to-fly-test-versions-of-giant-amphibious-cargo-drone-over-san-pablo-bay-this-summer/

•••
•••
^ The Black Drone is one of the best cinema drones on the market, and it looks so bad-ass you might wanna use its pic when promoting (especially since the 3DR drone was discontinued a year ago).

Also, as the URL for the top 'Black Drone' is blackarmoreddrone.co.uk/ -- Drone.Black may have a shot.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the info @eyedomainous ! Really cool video commercial for the Black Armored Drone too!
Cheers!

•••
I've QuadcopDrones in .com

•••
FLYINGFOOTAGE.COM/.CO.UK

Both for sale on Ebay !

•••
DroneTaxiServices

DUBAI’S PLAN FOR THE ULTIMATE TAXI SERVICE

One of the most amazing transportation plans in the world is the advent of private passenger drones poised to take to the skies of Dubai, United Arab Emirates this summer of 2017. Dubai recently set a goal to become the smartest city in the world and has plans to automate at least 25% of its public transport by 2030. The Middle Eastern city suffers from chronic traffic congestion due to rapid redevelopment. And one of Dubai’s plans is its attempt to replace regular cabs with drone taxis, potentially by the summer of 2017.

In a recently released video, Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) showed off an “autonomous aerial vehicle”—an urban multi-rotor taxi drone that can carry a single passenger weighing up to 100 kilograms (220 pounds) and a “small suitcase.” The aircraft, can autonomously launch and land vertically, and travel up to 50 kilometers according to the RTA.

The passenger just locks the vehicle’s door, inputs a destination using the onboard tablet interface, and then fastens a multi-point restraint and flies off.

Read more: http://drishtimagazine.com/2017/04/dubais-plan-for-the-ultimate-taxi-service/

•••
•••
Another high profile Drone Light Show -raised the bar higher yet again. Coachella's swarm was pretty cool.
The first of many to come... and they just keep getting better. Until 1 day they collide and fall like dominoes.
But the Show Will Go On!

•••
Not sure about this footage a DroneTV.com news feed scooped-up yesterday...

Real Or Fake??

•••
smart drone uk
i drone uk

Not for sale. Just showing off : ) I suppose you guys prefer dot coms (also not for sale) ?

property drone com
survey drone com

where were you ? : )

Last edited:
•••
•••
Drone-Insurance co.uk got mid-low XXX usd offer , drone insurance will be big , but how big ?
big enough for 5000 usd ?

Last edited:
•••
"drone insurance will be big , but how big ?"

Will be huge in my opinion. You already have to have drone insurance to do any commercial drone work in the UK

•••
"drone insurance will be big , but how big ?"

Will be huge in my opinion. You already have to have drone insurance to do any commercial drone work in the UK

any chance to build up just drone insurance website affiliate with any UK insurance for some percentage fee ?

•••
•••
•••
DroneInsurance.com soft-launched a few days ago. I'm running the news today on DroneTV.com/hub.
Its a global insurance On Demand biz model backed by Liberty Mutual.

Didn't someone here on NP have DroneInsurance.com? If so I'm wondering how much it sold for.

Drone-Insurance co.uk got mid-low XXX usd offer , drone insurance will be big , but how big ?
big enough for 5000 usd ?

•••
Ehang184drone.com

Welcome. As a newbie you'll soon learn to stay away from exact match company product domains, as its a form of identity theft that rarely ends well, or selling. So unless your a licensed Ehang184 drone dealer I would drop the reg, and not publicly post it online again.

•••
Welcome. As a newbie you'll soon learn to stay away from exact match company product domains, as its a form of identity theft that rarely ends well, or selling. So unless your a licensed Ehang184 drone dealer I would drop the reg, and not publicly post it online again.
Oops.. I guess I made my first mistake as a newbie.. :xf.frown:

The funny thing is I actually sent a letter to one enduser to see if he would be interested in acquiring it..:unsure:O_o I guess I have trespassed.
I will wait for reply anyway..

Meanwhile yet to register this Skyscraperdrone.com
Skyscraperdrones.com

You can register that if it is not off limit.

I got another cool one I am planning to hand-register. :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
I no longer own any domains with 'drone' in it but I've got Spy/Pilot in king :xf.cool:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back