IT.COM

discuss Discuss and Showcase Drone Domain Names

NameSilo
Watch
I have recently read that the drone industry is trying to change the word "drone" to something different.

The word "drone" has a very bad rep. for obvious reasons.

What do you think will happen with the word "drone" and drone domain names?

Feel free to showcase your drone domain names on this thread.

:tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some of my dronenames:

DroneStrategist.com
DwarfDrones.com
CashDrones.com
DroneDesigning.com

•••
i think 3k range is reasonable for both names esp if they are end users. what should they sell for?

•••
Both are bargain prices.

DroneUp.com - Great (battle) drone sports name; like 'suit-up'.

HomeDrones.com is a steal... as home drones will redefine the home security market.
- Alarm.com is developing drone applications for the smart home
- Later this year the Sunflower Home Drones will hit the market
- Beyond home security, every drone needs a home. A place to rest and recharge:

Crazy. Who purchases dronup for mid xxxx?? Who in the hell purchases homedrones for mid xxxx?
Anybody have any insight as to how these names are getting these prices?
What am I missing here, someone fill me in, please?

•••
DroneCafe.com 716 USD GoDaddy (not mine)

•••
HomeDeliveryDrone
Just caught it last night, any appraisals over value welcomed :D

•••
Another big week for drones as more big companies make big drone investments:
Verizon buys Skyward.io and Microsoft funds AirMap

UPS trucks are test launching delivery drones from their rooftops.

And, Zoo keepers in China have found a novel way to get some fat cats to exercise:

•••
Here is my first drone name.
HomeDrones.com (y)

•••
Great to see another Drone Startup on Shark Tank... and get a deal. This time Mark Cuban snatched it up before the other Sharks could circle. Last time all 5 Sharks got in on the xCraft drone.

So Cuban is the sole Shark investor in DartDrones.com -as he took the deal as soon as he heard it.

Off the top of my head, this is Cuban's 3rd drone company investment in the last year or so. He put a $Million+ into Percepto.co - which serves the military market.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Just turned down a low $xxx offer on my domain name DelivingDrones (.com)

Countered so will see if it leads to anything.

Their email addy is gmail so doubt it is an end user.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just a year ago Intel demonstrated the power of its processors with a state-of-the-art, world record setting, 100 drone swarm performance. Followed by 300 drones some months later, and closed the year with a new record 500 drone swarm, not to mention high profile Disneyland, Superbowl, and NBA All Star Game drone shows.

They had a great year -with drones and brand on a world stage all to themselves. Then, out of nowhere, eHang swoops in and Jams a 1,000 Drone Swarm... 'In Yo Face!' -- (fits the Chinese accent nicely).

Last edited:
•••
Just turned down a low $xxx offer on my domain name DelivingDrones (.com)

Countered so will see if it leads to anything.

Their email addy is gmail so doubt it is an end user.

Just realised I wrote the domain wrong lol.

The domain was:

DeliveringDrones (.com)

But not heard back from my counter offer so don't think this one will progress.

•••
•••
SolidDrones.com
HQ-Drone.com

•••
CycloneDrones [.com]
ExperienceDrones [.com]

•••
FLYINGFOOTAGE.COM
FLYINGFOOTAGE.CO.UK

@discerningdmain

•••
Talking about official thread on drone...

DroneThread .com

Received a high $xx offer just a few days after registering.

•••
Just a year ago Intel demonstrated the power of its processors with a state-of-the-art, world record setting, 100 drone swarm performance. Followed by 300 drones some months later, and closed the year with a new record 500 drone swarm, not to mention high profile Disneyland, Superbowl, and NBA All Star Game drone shows.

They had a great year -with drones and brand on a world stage all to themselves. Then, out of nowhere, eHang swoops in and Jams a 1,000 Drone Swarm... 'In Yo Face!' -- (fits the Chinese accent nicely).

Missed out on DroneShow and DroneShows but I was able to handreg DroneLightShow(s).

This morning sold a hr- DroneAmbulance.com for high xxx. I'm selling short these days if anyone wants a fantastic deal!

Also had offers, low xxx, for DroneVacation(s), countered them both less than $100 over their offer and they disappeared....

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
^ Land Rover just introduced a Red Cross SUV with a 'survival' / rescue drone:

•••
EverDrone.com
$5,250 USD
Sedo (not mine)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back