Dynadot

various Discuss and Report Any Details of Domain Name Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Scotty205

Established Member
Impact
Got my second domain sale today! New Orleans + 2 keywords .com for $300.00 to end user. I emailed 28 companies and got a call and closed the deal.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Huh?

I just question the venue.

ASZ.com is credible? No accusations from me

you can list your own site on namebio as the venue, even if the transaction happened somewhere else.

•••
you can list your own site on namebio as the venue, even if the transaction happened somewhere else.

That sounds like the stupidest rule ever.

Just when my respect for Namebio grew..

@Michael, why such a stupid rule? misleading

Last edited:
•••
That sounds like the stupidest rule ever.

Just when my respect for Namebio grew..

@Michael, why such a stupid rule? That’s misleading

Yeah I agree, And the stupidest one is they accept as a proof of sale, A screenshot showing the domain, price, and date. This could be faked by a 11 years old kid.

Last edited:
•••
you sold almi.com for $117,500 on 2020-08-14 and after a week you sold buybuy.com for $95,000 ! Mmmm there is something fishy here.

it's seem like both are fake sales, Nice trick, So after you can sell both names for Real and for a mid 5 figure easily because they was already sold in the past for a higher price.

If not, Please mention which platform you complete the deals so we can verify the sales.

Thanks,
Coolhands

If this is true, there is need to stop this here. Namepros is not a platform to deceive people on fake sales. Let the moderators find out the genuineness of the sale's claim. Thank you for pointing this out.

Last edited:
•••
you sold almi.com for $117,500 on 2020-08-14 and after a week you sold buybuy.com for $95,000 ! Mmmm there is something fishy here.

it's seem like both are fake sales, Nice trick, So after you can sell both names for Real and for a mid 5 figure easily because they was already sold in the past for a higher price.

If not, Please mention which platform you complete the deals so we can verify the sales.

Thanks,
Coolhands

He doesn’t have to verify anything to you. You aren’t the domain sale police. He allready did verify when he reported the sale. How rude. This is why people do not like to report sales here. If you have proof these are faux sales post a new thread. Otherwise its not your business.

Last edited:
•••
He doesn’t have to verify anything to you. You aren’t the domain sale police. He allready did verify when he reported the sale. How rude. This is why people do not like to report sales here. If you have proof these are faux sales post a new thread. Otherwise its not your business.

Healthy skepticism is good especially with four to five six figure sales on questionable venues; since he wont even say where sold.

your marketplace doesnt count; fake news imo (in this regard, regardless if sale(s) occurred)
I dont appreciate being misled in this regard. @Michael actual venue lm arguing different

Love hear take if lie about venue (blatant lying) hope @Michael amends this rule, even if no incentive to publish sale (other than goodwill generous help our industry

Last edited:
•••
its not your business You, Let him speak out himself. You are defending a guy who own a stolen domain ASZ.com and it's was the venue of 2 potential fake sales of about $100K within 1week.

This is my last comment about this, you will soon know the truth.

PS: reporting fakes sales is not good for domainers, Because potential buyer can make a decision and based about recent sale of a domain.

Last edited:
•••
its not your business You, Let him speak out himself. You are defending a guy who own a stolen domain ASZ.com and it's was the venue of 2 potential fakes sales of about 100K within 1week.

This is my last comment about this, you will soon know the truth.

PS: reporting fakes sales is not good for domainers, Because potential buyer can make a decision and based about recent sale of a domain.

So desperate to publish sales
OK with lie about where sold (if at all)
I love you @Michael, but that’s just wrong!

Please reconsider make “venue” actual one.
It’s not that big of a change to implement
You’re the best! This has potential to snowball;

Last edited:
•••
Some do reg it.. mostly it does not sell..sometimes u just get lucky... i sold handreg wesley,..info for almost 5k on gd few months ago.... got it off expireddomains... its not an amazing name most would predict selling for this money..still its a name thatd get regged real fast by the next guy if i wasnt there to do it first.... cheers
any idea why someone would pay such a large sum for such name ...? when its not even a very popular extensn. Especially when these days one has thousands of options to choose from ... amazing.

Last edited:
•••
any idea why someone would pay such a large sum for such name ...? when its not even a very popular extensn. Especially when these days one has thousands of options to choose from ... amazing.

If someone name is wesley and u wanna build some site round that..personal or other then it remains a decent choice ...especially if net org com are offered to u for much more...imo

Last edited:
•••

Meanwhile the buyer might be wondering why he sold such a great name for so cheap?

Every week you have names selling for prices that make no sense to us domainers. For the buyer with a plan and or a big bank account, its no big deal.

•••
•••
What made you hand reg this domain if you don't mind. Because it doesn't look different from the 10's of LLLL.nets that gets deleted everyday except that it is a CHIP..
Hi
I was buying XR Names back .Seen as XR +PL(Poland).(Play.Place and Plus).
Thank You

•••
Hi
I was buying XR Names back .Seen as XR +PL(Poland).(Play.Place and Plus).
Thank You

Interesting, seeing the sale I thought of XRP (Ripple) + L (ledger?).

•••
•••
---oops. Posted in the wrong thread.

Last edited:
•••
How !much did biix fees to list domain name?????

Do you need to do some advertising on your domain after list with biix?????

Thanks

•••
New/York/Drone/Services///com
HandReg
$375
Venue: DAN
Outbound

•••
ip.vc $4,999
Acquired Name.com expiring $232.99 October 2018
Sold at Epik

Interestingly started out as payment plan, paid the first month's payment and then two days later paid the rest.
@equity78 congrats! Interesting to note that the buyer skipped the payment plan. I checked it to know who owns it now and the resultant page is quite amazing.

•••
New/York/Drone/Services///com
HandReg
$375
Venue: DAN
Outbound
Not for this thread. But Just before I delete, Netsol played a fast one on me. The domain I stated I have sold was for some reason best know to Netsol unregistered without my notification after over 24hrs. The domain was in my portfolio with name servers changed. But it so happened that they botched some how, and someone else registered the domain, and went as far as selling it for $400

•••
Not for this thread. But Just before I delete, Netsol played a fast one on me. The domain I stated I have sold was for some reason best know to Netsol unregistered without my notification after over 24hrs. The domain was in my portfolio with name servers changed. But it so happened that they botched some how, and someone else registered the domain, and went as far as selling it for $400
Not making any sense. Did you sold this domain or someone else?

•••
Hope you've learnt your lesson.You only share sales that you've completed and fund received.

•••
•••
Hope you've learnt your lesson.You only share sales that you've completed and fund received.
Bro, long time ooo ! But how could the above happened to the guy. The domain was already in his account and highjacked by namesol ?

•••
Bro, long time ooo ! But how could the above happened to the guy. The domain was already in his account and highjacked by namesol ?
I think he should show us the confirmation email

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back