IT.COM

various Discuss and Report Any Details of Domain Name Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Scotty205

Established Member
Impact
Got my second domain sale today! New Orleans + 2 keywords .com for $300.00 to end user. I emailed 28 companies and got a call and closed the deal.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Think Brazil is well known for spam bots..
Could be true. The chinese are landing on my LLLLs and a NNNNN :) as expected haha Waiting for BIN drop

•••
•••
•••
Nj auction with reserve
Thought of auctioning a premium NNNNN but looks like there is no activity in the number domains even though they promote it on emails and their home page.

There are bidders, but they seem to be just fishing lol

NJ Number.png

•••
Sold Clarification*com & Clarification*net together. A 5 figure sale brokered by Neil @ Qeip.

•••
so how many names you sold yearly? and average price?

Thanks man! I have never dropped a domain before, and will never do as i always keep my portfolio below 100, and now even below 50. The more I am in this business, the more I am certain that it is all about quality not quantity.

Amr

•••
Domain: C/h/i/l/l/o .co
Sales venue: Afternic
Listing type: BIN
Sales price: $195 ($156 net)
Purchase price: $0.99 (reg fee, Epik promo)
Hold time: 42 days (buyer wanted to transfer the domain out, so we had to wait 18 days before transfer)

I made a small mistake when I registered this domain: I didn't believe that it is a good name. I set the price at $595 at Dan.com, but - I can't recall why - I set $195 at Afternic. Silly mistake from my side, but you may never know, maybe the buyer wouldn't have bought it for $595. Anyway, great ROI, I can buy 155 more .co names during the next promo :D
Hahaha, Seller's remorse.
Same thing happened to me last month. I updated a price on SAV to 95 just because It was within the 60 days I didn't believe anyone would buy it from SAV and in 2 days it got snapped. For a good two I kept thinking if I should have kept it 499 hahah
Domain is still not even parked so I don't know who bought

Now I am listing all in SAV as well because they get a lot of people looking for names due to their low pricing. So my domains at least show up in their reg path

•••
Hahaha, Seller's remorse.
Same thing happened to me last month. I updated a price on SAV to 95 just because It was within the 60 days I didn't believe anyone would buy it from SAV and in 2 days it got snapped. For a good two I kept thinking if I should have kept it 499 hahah
Domain is still not even parked so I don't know who bought

Now I am listing all in SAV as well because they get a lot of people looking for names due to their low pricing. So my domains at least show up in their reg path
No domain price should be underrated... Until it has Neva been sold.....

Did you list you domain name on auctions at SAV?????

or how do you sell it there?????

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
No domain price should be underrated... Until it has Neva been sold.....

Did you list you domain name on auctions at SAV?????

or how do you sell it there?????

Thanks
It was a foreign language and i bought it just because it was taken more than 20 tlds and thousand of related domains so i wanted to sell it quick, since I didn't understand the language.

Whenever I buy on Sav, there is an option to list for sale as well as auction, so I list for sale just in case some one on SAV tries to type in my domain on the registration path but i use afternic or DAN lander.

•••
It was a foreign language and i bought it just because it was taken more than 20 tlds and thousand of related domains so i wanted to sell it quick, since I didn't understand the language.

Whenever I buy on Sav, there is an option to list for sale as well as auction, so I list for sale just in case some one on SAV tries to type in my domain on the registration path but i use afternic or DAN lander.
OK....

Buy do you hand register a domain ob sav or you only buy at auction?????

Sav domain handreg price are cheap compare to name cheap......

I love their price......
Maybe I will start to buy their now...

•••
OK....

Buy do you hand register a domain ob sav or you only buy at auction?????

Sav domain handreg price are cheap compare to name cheap......

I love their price......
Maybe I will start to buy their now...
I hand reg very very few. Only those that I know have 20-30 targeted buyers with high value CPC and good volume, like Geo, or popular first or last names if they drop by chance.
I also hand register typos for domain tasting to see if they have any traffic before I delete them within 3 days if there is no traffic

Rest all in Auction.
I bought two domains today in auction/
yesterday 1.
For tomorrow also I already have alarms.

•••
I hand reg very very few. Only those that I know have 20-30 targeted buyers with high value CPC and good volume, like Geo, or popular first or last names if they drop by chance.
I also hand register typos for domain tasting to see if they have any traffic before I delete them within 3 days if there is no traffic

Rest all in Auction.
I bought two domains today in auction/
yesterday 1.
For tomorrow also I already have alarms.

OK...

•••
Luckily I got a nice name today..
adelson . co
usually they have made all common Western names reg premiums, but Adelson has around 10K results on linkedin and not premium ;)

•••
Very small sale, but this was a hand reg that i picked up on Aug 28th for $7.49

Since I have no idea how to view my auction, how they are doing once they start on SAV, it was surprising when I got this message. Lol. A no reserve auction. I don't even know how many bidders were there

antivax.png

Last edited:
•••
but this was a hand reg that i picked up on Aug 28th for $7.49
Congrats,

Can non sav registred names be listed and sold before 60 days lock?

•••
Sold Inkawasi (dot com) for $3,000 through Afternic

holding time: 2 months
original investment: $10

Still don't know what this word means... anyone from Latin America can explain it to me?

fleaking
Probably related to inka civilization.
Seems like there is a region in peru called inkawasi.

•••
Still don't know what this word means... anyone from Latin America can explain it to me?
I'm curious why you bought it if you didnt know what it meant ?

•••
nice sale , inkawasi is a Quechua term
that means "inka house"
Maybe some hotel, resort, travel agency, Quechua school here in Peru
I never would have
registered that domain

•••
Sold Inkawasi (dot com) for $3,000 through Afternic

holding time: 2 months
original investment: $10

fleaking
Why did you buy in the first place? Gambling?

•••
Why did you buy in the first place? Gambling?
Everyone is gambling aka 'investing', especially when annual renewals each year remind you it's an asset not under self-custody!

•••
Now that the money has officially entered my bank account, I'm happy to share that I've made my first domain sale. 🎉🎉

Putting .cc domains on the successful sales list 😀

$3.99 Hand reg on 12 July this year
Sold for $1625
Received $1276 after fees

Domain sold less than 1 month after reg, sales transaction completed about 60 days after reg.
I'm guessing the buyer is the end-user who previously owned the domain but let drop.

Show attachment 167332

Nice sale. Bravo. But i feel we should bot mislead people especially newbies... cc domains are not succesful sales or tld.

•••
Nice sale. Bravo. But i feel we should bot mislead people especially newbies... cc domains are not succesful sales or tld.
Yes I understand that .cc domains are cctlds and not tlds. I also believe that .cc domains are not the most popular nor successful in terms of sell-through rate. I am selective as to my .cc domain purchases, keeping it to extremely common dictionary 1 words, or those that have end-user business potential. I am highly aware of the general lower sell-through rate of .cc domains.

•••
•••
•••
swingscience .com
$1000
afternic

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back