Dynadot

various Discuss and Report Any Details of Domain Name Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Scotty205

Established Member
Impact
Got my second domain sale today! New Orleans + 2 keywords .com for $300.00 to end user. I emailed 28 companies and got a call and closed the deal.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
C
Domain name: efficientscale.com
Sale venue: Brandbucket.com
Sale price: $1095
Purchase price: $ 14.95
Hold time: 10 months
Congrats!
Your portfolio size of BB?

•••
•••
Last week
Qkpestate
Domain name: efficientscale.com
Sale venue: Brandbucket.com
Sale price: $1095
Purchase price: $ 14.95
Hold time: 10 months
BB accept above 12 letter domain?

•••
•••
I have a handful every year that go unreported
No active outbound, ever.
I have no excuse. It's got to stop.
FuckingSeriously.com
A somenextlevelshit.com combo of dreaming+slacker+genius+procrastinator that usually happens to be the actual-real-deal sharpesttoolintheshed.com
with a bad case of
dontcountyourchickensbeforetheyhatch.com
that usually withdraws from most domainer to domainer interactions by being so eager to return the perceived negative sentiment by giving someone my actual email address...

[email protected]

•••
Sales of first week of December...

Domain name
:SOLEPROPRIETORINSURANCE.COM
Sale venue: outbound
Sale price: $499
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2018)

Domain name:weddingdapes.com
Sale price: $299
Hold:- 1 month

Domain name: PoliceHarassmentLawyers.com
Hold:- 5 months

Domain name: VirtualAccountantServices.com
Sale price: $300
Hold:- 3 month

Domain name:OnlineNotepads.com
Sale price: $249

Domain name:FurnishedApartmentAtlanta.com
Sale price: $250

Domain name:OfficeCleanerSydney.com
Sale price: $250
Hold:- Less than one month

Domain name: onlinecreditcounselor.com

How Many Do You Outbound To, To Get These Kind Of Results?

Thank You.

•••
How Many Do You Outbound To, To Get These Kind Of Results?

Thank You.

Hi,

Sorry I am.not clear on your query... you can pm if you have any specific question...

•••
Hi,

Sorry I am.not clear on your query... you can pm if you have any specific question...

I guess his question is how many domains did you outbound in total first week of December to achieve this results

•••
and , how much is the average emails sent on each domain ( including not sold domains ) ?
Thanks , @rohitgoyal

•••
I guess his question is how many domains did you outbound in total first week of December to achieve this results

I already replied to his query in pm

•••
and , how much is the average emails sent on each domain ( including not sold domains ) ?
Thanks , @rohitgoyal

Well there are no fixed numbers for the same. It all depends upon domain name , number of email I'd collected , number of price enquiry etc etc...

•••
Price got reduced during negotiation
well, i have this two guys on a domain name who asked for price and have got silent since i mentioned price. i also made it known that it is negotiable... what would u suggest I do?

•••
well, i have this two guys on a domain name who asked for price and have got silent since i mentioned price. i also made it known that it is negotiable... what would u suggest I do?

Well that's a very common scenario... hardly 1 out of 4 price enquiry actually closes or respond back...

•••
Ahh December, one of the slowest months for domain sales.. I could use a breather... not lmao

•••
I just have one question:

How did you sale a domain via Afternic Fast Transfer which only works with domains that are unlocked, which requires domain be more than 60 days old? Especially that you've specifically mentioned that it was a hand registration and domain was 41 days old?

So one of the value in your post seems to be incorrect. Would you mind clarifying?
nice sale how can you find it?

•••
QUOTE="Trent1000, post: 7015732, member: 965207"]If the name registered at GD it may be eligible for fast transfer with or without 60 day transfer lock. It just a guess, but I think that's the case.[/QUOTE]

Very happy for your sale. But just wanted to clarify so others understand. Godaddy and Afternic has a complex identity and misinformation issue, and will screw many others with delayed acceptance on fast transfer and forced 60 day policy.

•••
QUOTE="Trent1000, post: 7015732, member: 965207"]If the name registered at GD it may be eligible for fast transfer with or without 60 day transfer lock. It just a guess, but I think that's the case.

Very happy for your sale. But just wanted to clarify so others understand. Godaddy and Afternic has a complex identity and misinformation issue, and will screw many others with delayed acceptance on fast transfer and forced 60 day policy.

Was @alah 's sale, but to not derail the sales thread here is another thread that had some really good conversations about Afternic and Fast Transfer and acceptence and what not:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/afternic-fast-transfer-opt-in.1097122/

Last edited:
•••
We did a push at NameBright, no problems.
Didn’t know that wasn’t possible, as uni always forces a transfer to complete transaction.

Congrats on a great sale, in a choppy cryoto market.

•••
•••
congrats on your sale. What does STO stand for.
Pretty sure it stand for security token offering or securitized token offering.

Last edited:
•••
Pretty sure it stand for security token offering or securitized token offering.

It also means Shutdowns, Turnarounds, and Outages.

•••
It also means Shutdowns, Turnarounds, and Outages.

Interesting. I had an offer on one of my STO names a few weeks back.

•••
•••
Congratulations!! Outbound?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back