IT.COM

various Discuss and Report Any Details of Domain Name Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Scotty205

Established Member
Impact
Got my second domain sale today! New Orleans + 2 keywords .com for $300.00 to end user. I emailed 28 companies and got a call and closed the deal.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
He said, Namejet. How can outbound have anything with that.
You should have understood that such a question can only come from a novice, which require you to educate him.

•••
Congratulations!! Outbound?
Thanks for asking. I sold the domain through NameJet auction but I did some outbound marketing to drive more interest to the auction.

•••
Online Church dot Org $2k
Snapnames
Backorder - July 2017
Buyer approached through Undeveloped landing page, (buyer stopped responding to Team Undeveloped's emails and upon receiving his details, I contacted him.
Can undeveloped give seller the details of a buyer so we can contact them personally?

•••
Can undeveloped give seller the details of a buyer so we can contact them personally?
The always do when a sale is cancelled

•••
yes, they do that to aid smooth process. he sold it to the buyer eventually.

•••
Really? i got an offer for a domain of mine and countered with a higher price but buyer didnt respond. @Undeveloped tried contacting buyer but no success. Can i request @Undeveloped to provide buyer details so i can follow up?
Answer is No because ubneveloped gives response if buyer dont pay after agree on price.
If you countered high price then if buyer didnt responded then undeveloped will not passout details.
Better way is counter again through undeveloped with low price

•••
Big congratulations to all who shared their sales data...

One big request..

Since many say January and February see spike in inquiries and hence lead to more sales...

I just want to request that if you are reporting a sale of these months please mention that....

It can help us to justify the theory and also good idea of sales pattern and venue and methods (inbound/outbound)

Please don't comment to argue any of my message...

I know people are closely following this thread and will be annoyed for unnecessary comments/arguments...
I feel the same way every time I see irrelevant comments..

I hope this helps us and is not a irrelevant topic and won't be deleted...

Thanks for your understanding...

Wish you all great prices for your names.

Once again...just make sure you mention the month of sale..

Thanks,
Ravi

•••
Domain name: F/L/O/R/L/Y.com

Sale venue: Undeveloped (BIN)

Sale price: $1695

Purchase price: $1 (28 December 2018)
You hand reg'd a domain for $1, a week ago and got an inbound buyer for $1695. Wow. :wideyed:

•••
Thank you Tom K and the DomainMarketPro team for reaching out to DNAdvisor.com the boutique #domainname #brokerage firm I founded for the interview regarding the recent sale of LocalFlorist.com which recently appeared in Ron Jackson’s DNJournal.com report of top domain sales.
Details and interview below:
Quick facts:
Domain: LocalFlorist.com
Clients purchase price: hand reg.
Sale price: $12,500.00
Brokered by: DNAdvisor.com

https://blog.domainmarketpro.com/insights-into-brokering-a-12-5k-domain-sale/

My pleasure, Jason. I recommend everyone check out Jason's interview at https://blog.domainmarketpro.com/insights-into-brokering-a-12-5k-domain-sale/

Sorry, it's a bit confusing... Who sold the domain? Did you sell it, or you just report the sale? Who was brokering it? Who interviewed whom? Thank you

I interviewed Jason (DNAdvisor.com). That link above contains the interview and should answer all your questions.

•••
insurance.tips sold for $14,000 (USD)
not mine
source: godaddy sales report

If the new gTLD sold for $14,000 USD, one can imagine just how much InsuranceTips.com could sell for!

Sadly, InsuranceTips.com is currently "undermonetized".

Last edited:
•••
•••
How many days does BB takes to approve the Name? Mine is pending from last few days.
Before it was max 3 days. Since few months it has been erratic. These days i guess it could take around a week. For more info you should join their slack and have direct conversation with them.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
s/u/p/r/e/m/o(dot)co
Sold for $1800 at Undeveloped
Listing type: Make offer
Handreg 23 days ago
Payment received just within few hours
Doesn't Supremo mean Supreme in Spanish? Nice sale and quick flip man

•••
Sold at digital point

Digital Point is the board for web developers, or is there a marketplace called that I don't know about?

Bob

•••
Digital Point is the board for web developers, or is there a marketplace called that I don't know about?

Bob
They have a marketplace

https://marketplace.DigitalPoint/

•••
I just had a small sale that I thought I would report:

domain: enviro (pw)
price: $48
venue: Namecheap Marketplace (they keep 10%)
type: inbound BIN
acquisition: hand-reg
hold: about 9 months (no renewal)​

I had a higher BIN for awhile, and reduced it a few months ago to this value. Was approaching renewal and a .pw extension so decided to reduce it. Still got a high multiple of my direct costs.

I set up my domains that are on Namecheap Marketplace so that someone typing the domain name lands there. Also a link from my own webpage (and one mention of this name on social media). I have no idea if buyer found it from one of those or by searching the marketplace. I don't own many .pw but like them for selling to individuals at reasonable prices when I can get good words related to professions.

Bob

•••
Doesn't Supremo mean Supreme in Spanish? Nice sale and quick flip man

That's right. Was surprised to see that it was available for registration last Dec. Reg it for only $4.13

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back