Domain Empire

various Discuss and Report Any Details of Domain Name Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Scotty205

Established Member
Impact
Got my second domain sale today! New Orleans + 2 keywords .com for $300.00 to end user. I emailed 28 companies and got a call and closed the deal.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Note, NS5/NS6 doesn't really work for me for some reason.

Note, NS5/NS6 doesn't really work for me for some reason.

•••
•••
•••
Simply amazing.
If I may ask.
What's your portfolio size?

What matters is the .com size and at this time I have about 7k coms. Will discard almost all other tlds upon expiry, decided to focus on .coms.

•••
Inbound, directly via lander/Epik marketplace? Thanks.
What matters is the .com size and at this time I have about 7k coms. Will discard almost all other tlds upon expiry, decided to focus on .coms.
How many percent is your profit per month for all of your investment?

•••
How many percent is your profit per month for all of your investment?

Overall for 2021 it's estimated at 60%+ or more per year. (e.g. 10k capital => 16k+ sales per year). But my portfolio quality is increasing, so 100%+ profit is also possible by the end of this year. Next year will be a lot more than 100%.

It depends on your skills more than anything else. I spend much less daily in domain operations and much more in studying domaining itself.

Edit: Note, I have been told to mention that not everyone else will reach similar stats to mine; and it's true. So take this with a grain of salt. It's inspiring, and yes it's possible. But you need to get several things straight to be profitable and scaling like this.

Last edited:
•••
at the rate you're going you will soon need your own sales thread! (y)

hahaha that's funny

I would title it..the twiki undersold names.

cause is funny he always say he undersold

just teasing. he's cool. good for him get sales.. what rots my pickle is if hed sold it without afternic bin..guess we never know

Last edited:
•••
Overall for 2021 it's estimated at 60%+ or more per year. (e.g. 10k capital => 16k+ sales per year). But my portfolio quality is increasing, so 100%+ profit is also possible by the end of this year. Next year will be a lot more than 100%.

It depends on your skills more than anything else. I spend much less daily in domain operations and much more in studying domaining itself.

Edit: Note, I have been told to mention that not everyone else will reach similar stats to mine; and it's true. So take this with a grain of salt. It's inspiring, and yes it's possible. But you need to get several things straight to be profitable and scaling like this.

I really love your drive

•••

skill counts for sure..

but I think u and many others owe it big time to afternic bin network... figure of speech of course..cause u already pay them big fee ;)

•••
skill counts for sure..

but I think u and many others owe it big time to afternic bin network... figure of speech of course..cause u already pay them big fee ;)

Yes, but that's why it works.

It gets you a lot of sales cause there is enough money to be split among you, Afternic (including brokers) and their partners in the network. It's pretty much a win win even if the cut overall is higher.

•••
Yes, but that's why it works.

It gets you a lot of sales cause there is enough money to be split among you, Afternic (including brokers) and their partners in the network. It's pretty much a win win even if the cut overall is higher.

yes I know..I'm not saying the fee is too big... just that it's big..

but my main point is that a lot of people owe it to afternic and bin network.. I suppose u also agree without it what % of yer sales wouldn't happen? 50%?

but bins are tricky..especially low priced.. cause we might leave money on table... and one 3k sale.. is still 10 sales at 300each.

well nobody said domains are easy hehehe..

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Sold for 500 USD, Dynadot BIN
Bought for 6.99 USD, hold time 17 days.
Although I reported this sale only after the domain was transferred to the buyer, unfortunately, this sale didn't go through. The domain was returned to me 7 days after the buyer set up a website on it, due to some verification issue between them and Dynadot. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Last edited:
•••
Although I reported this sale only after the domain was transferred to the buyer, unfortunately, this sale didn't go through. The domain was returned to me 7 days after the buyer set up a website on it, due to some verification issue between them and Dynadot. Just wanted to let you guys know.

u mean payment verification?

•••
u mean payment verification?
I guess. They said it was cancelled "for transaction security".

I'm not sure why they would first transfer the domain and then verify the payment. They let the buyer keep it for 7 days and the buyer was able to set up a website on it.

Last edited:
•••
hahaha that's funny

I would title it..the twiki undersold names.

cause is funny he always say he undersold

just teasing. he's cool. good for him get sales.. what rots my pickle is if hed sold it without afternic bin..guess we never know

At least he sold something.

Most domainers hodl for 2.5 years or more then sell for what ? $30 on here.

There will always be a domain to acquire. If he can flip 100% of his portfolio for 3x his investment in 4 months... he'll make more than the average good domainer.

•••
@twiki I am also planning to reach t0 10k names, what's the sale avg curerntly?

•••
•••
•••
@twiki exactly Selling Rate of your portfolio .. my avg price of each name is $2700 - $3000 and have around 2600 names currently, going to add up around 7k more names, so just wanted to see until going to reach that level, mine is 1.65% currently and I wanted to touch to 2.00%

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back