domain dil.io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Schultz

Established Member
Impact
I recently acquired DIL.io. It is my understnading the LLL's are getting hard to come by in many TLD's and I felt the price was very reasonable. I bought it based on info from Estibot (shown below). At this point, I am interested in just flipping the domain, I have too many other projects in the development stages. What are you opinions on its current value? Thanks!

Initial Registration: July, 2010

Estibot Value: $5,300

Recent Sales:
  • TECH.io $18,000
  • SELL.io $5,500
  • PAR.io $5,500
  • OAR.io $5,000
  • DIE.io $5,000
  • ICE.io $4,800
  • SEM.io $4,000

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its a solid 3L io IMO. The fact that it's pronounceable and vaguely resembles a popular slang term for "deal" when read as a hack, it could have some value. To find out the retail price, you'll need to wait for an enduser.

•••
I'm also open to any ideas on how I can increase the value without sinking a lot in to it.

•••
Hi Ryan, Estibot does a really bad job with 3L.io domains. Dont get your hopes up too much. I agree with matt that this is a solid 3L and pronouncable somewhat. I have bought and sold a few 3L io domains recently.

If I may ask, around what amount did you pay for it, and what are you expecting to sell it for?

•••
If the i were a d, then you would be looking at some serious value.

Regards.matt

•••
so you find any increase in value till to date?

•••
Im in for about $150 at this point, so its not like I need to sell it for thousands to be happy! I just can't think of anything to do with it and I have too many other projects so I'm trying to liqudate, just have no idea on value

•••
Anybody have any opinions on an actual price range?
Would really like to unload this one, just not sure what to ask for it!
Thanks!

•••
I like it. It's pronounceable and 3L. .IO is very popular. The question is can you get 3L .IO's? If not, easy high $$$, maybe low $$$$ for a start up end user.

Last edited:
•••
SOLD DIL.IO TODAY.

Was in it for a little less than $150; Sold for $250; 66% profit in less than 30 days. Of course I would have like to have gotten more, but I think that's ok for an undeveloped domain that I owned less than a month!

Thanks for your appraisals guys!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back