Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey L

Top Member
Impact
did.tv
DID.TV
Expires 4/2018
Dynadot push only (cheapest renewal price at $24.99)

2017 Comps for LLL.tv:

lol.tv 18,000 USD 2017-03-23 NameJet
pfy.tv 144 USD 2017-03-02 DropCatch
ygq.tv 140 USD 2017-02-21 DropCatch
jyc.tv 140 USD 2017-02-21 DropCatch
usc.tv 300 USD 2017-02-08 NameJet
tzg.tv 127 USD 2017-01-22 GoDaddy
pro.tv 1,977 USD 2017-01-16 NameJet
ing.tv 2,133 USD 2017-01-12 Sedo

Start: $1
Increments: $1 or more
BIN: $225
Ends: 72 hours after final bid
Payment: PayPal only

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
6.2.4. A Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price may be changed (added, reduced, increased, or removed) on an auction prior to it being accepted, in accordance with rule 6.2.3. The BIN price in an auction must be publicly accepted by a buyer.

The auction is not over, as I reserve the right to change the BIN price. The high bid is $120, continue bidding as you wish.

6.2.3. An auction cannot be modified once a bid is placed with the exceptions of its Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price, bid increments, adding payment methods, and/or adding additional domains at no extra cost. Once a bid is placed, every allowable change (the exceptions just mentioned) must be posted to the thread as a new reply as well as updated in the original post before it becomes effective and valid (e.g., a BIN price cannot be accepted until this is done). BIN prices are not reserve prices and therefore do not affect rule 6.2.10.

•••
6.2.3. An auction cannot be modified once a bid is placed with the exceptions of its Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price, bid increments, adding payment methods, and/or adding additional domains at no extra cost. Once a bid is placed, every allowable change (the exceptions just mentioned) must be posted to the thread as a new reply as well as updated in the original post before it becomes effective and valid (e.g., a BIN price cannot be accepted until this is done). BIN prices are not reserve prices and therefore do not affect rule 6.2.10.
Correct, I had failed to announce the initial BIN or the adjustments, making them all invalid.

I have now announced the $500 BIN price, and I suppose the auction can continue pending a moderator confirmation.

•••
Update: All bids are binding agreements and may not be retracted. Additionally, all the BINs with the exception of the newest $500 bin were invalid since the seller failed to follow proper protocol when updating those BINs.

This auction is still going.

Good luck and happy bidding everyone.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back