.tv Did I overpay?

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
197
I am usually confident with my purchases.

I just won LCDs.tv on SEDO auctions.

I think I'm happy with it as it goes well with a few of the other .tv names I own like:

PDAs.tv
Laptops.tv
Monitors.tv
etc...

I paid $100.00

What do you think?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
superbuy for 100 :)
 
0
•••
Thanks for the vote of confidence, I mean with Monitors.tv I can understand as people look to buy monitors, but do people look to buy LCDs? Or do they look for television lcds and Montiors lcds. That's why I am unsure.
 
0
•••
SearchingTV said:
Thanks for the vote of confidence, I mean with Monitors.tv I can understand as people look to buy monitors, but do people look to buy LCDs? Or do they look for television lcds and Montiors lcds. That's why I am unsure.

Even... You could use subdomains like:

television.lcds.tv
monitor.lcds.tv
 
0
•••
Great name for a good price.
 
0
•••
DreamCatcher said:
Even... You could use subdomains like:

television.lcds.tv
monitor.lcds.tv

That's a great idea! Thanks
 
0
•••
the term matches the extension, and looks like it has potential for development, so I think it's a good bargain at that price
 
0
•••
Good buy, esp considering your other names, nice .tv portfolio coming along- congrats!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back