NameSilo
Watch

GreenGambler

I Collect SilverVIP Member
Impact
Are you a LLLL.com or 5L.com investor?
Are any of your names developed?
Let us see what you've been working on!

I thought it would be inspiring for us all to showcase our developed LLLL.coms and 5L.coms. Developing your 4L and 5L .com's in most situations will only increase the value of you domains.

Let us see what you've been working on. Even if you only have a few pages set up at the moment, show us what you've got and tell us what inspired you!

Please do not list parked domain names and only list names that you own.

________________________________________​

Here are some I've been developing.

Mewv
An online video guide website. The sound of the domain name inspired me, mewV, sounds like movie.

poXr
Play cards online. This name reminds me of "poker" so I made I am branding it for online card playing. "Play where X marks the spot".

Geani
Geani Jeans, Rubbing you all day long! I list new and used denim jeans for sale online. Geani just sounds like the perfect name for a jeans company to me.

aGuap
How much is a guap worth? Find out and help to define the value. A comment posted in another thread insired me to reg. and develop.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
zero_haze_au said:
Just completed Jormo.com - provides free web counters and live user counters
Great :D I'll register there. The terms link is broken btw.

•••
Just dropped by and found all the great short url site webmaster.

•••
•••
•••
I thought we should buy a domain name with a meaning. I actually have no idea about domain name market. Now, I get it. A 4L and a 5L domain name can actually he profitable.

•••
I have been developing bzuh.com since 3 months ago, it is an online music video website.

•••
I thought we should buy a domain name with a meaning. I actually have no idea about domain name market. Now, I get it. A 4L and a 5L domain name can actually he profitable.

One of the best things about 4L and 5L.coms is that you can give them whatever meaning you see fit. You really have the ability to brand these names and customize there meanings to fit your objective.

•••
pidip.com - free microchats for fast talk. Create room and send link to your friends

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
hi, I think you should give a second look to your logo... ;)

•••
hi, I think you should give a second look to your logo... ;)

Yeah, the logo needs work lol But it does get a good amount of traffic actually, so I am going about it slowly.

•••
I have www.veuze.com that I've been working on for a few months. It's using a free WP theme so I hope that it's still acceptable as being developed. My apologies if it's not.

•••
•••
•••
I've got a few:

Umgy (Uhm, Gee!?) - Blog on internet, programming, business, various stuff. Not updated very often, been thinking of expanding or changing the topic a bit.

QPEW! - Free flash arcade focusing more on good quality games instead of quantity.

What U Think - Yahoo answers autoblog. Its for sale starting at $15 and so far there's no interest. So I'm not sure about this developing making it more valuable. :)

PEZ Collectors - Waiting for re-development. It's a content aggregate/portal for PEZ Collectors.

RC Buddies - Remote / radio controlled aggregate/portal. PR1 and domain is for sale starting at $25 but again, no bites.

Your ForeX Markets - Forex aggregate/portal. Been thinking about putting this domain up for sale as well, content doesn't interest me.

I've got a couple more short domains that I'm wanting to develop but time is an issue. None of my short domains are very popular though.

•••
I really like the YFXM.com domain, nice pick up wherever you got it. Proves that occasionally "non-premium" LLLL's can be put to excellent use.

•••
I think redirecting to another site should be classed as cheating :hehe:

I actually sold it that is why it is redirecting :) $2.5K plus a consulting job with the buyer worked out pretty well for me!

•••
•••
•••
I recently got:

FUXM.com

It has some good chinese content (FU means multiple things such as Pay, Order, Suburb)

Im worried about what the domain sounds like when u try to pronounce it though :/

•••
I have :

xmlss.com
tcloth.com

What do you think ?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back