Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GreenGambler

I Collect SilverVIP Member
Impact
Are you a LLLL.com or 5L.com investor?
Are any of your names developed?
Let us see what you've been working on!

I thought it would be inspiring for us all to showcase our developed LLLL.coms and 5L.coms. Developing your 4L and 5L .com's in most situations will only increase the value of you domains.

Let us see what you've been working on. Even if you only have a few pages set up at the moment, show us what you've got and tell us what inspired you!

Please do not list parked domain names and only list names that you own.

________________________________________​

Here are some I've been developing.

Mewv
An online video guide website. The sound of the domain name inspired me, mewV, sounds like movie.

poXr
Play cards online. This name reminds me of "poker" so I made I am branding it for online card playing. "Play where X marks the spot".

Geani
Geani Jeans, Rubbing you all day long! I list new and used denim jeans for sale online. Geani just sounds like the perfect name for a jeans company to me.

aGuap
How much is a guap worth? Find out and help to define the value. A comment posted in another thread insired me to reg. and develop.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thetruman said:
gay site YOUNG MEN QUALITY VIDEO
but what about:

YOUR MAGIC QUICK VALUE
YOUR MAP of QUALITY VISITS

I am thinking of Your Most Qualified Voice
but I dont know what it will be talking about:P

I have had some idea before like young milf quality video or your most qualified video and that young men quality video lolz, but ah, bandwidth for these kind of site is not friendly.

....or I could make Your Most Qualified Visits....>.<

•••
I got www.cyrw.com developed.. just as a proxy but its doing quite well for me :)

•••
•••
•••
Great thread and sites, I was just looking for some ideas like this and see what others are doing with their short names. I feel inspired now to get my ones online.

•••
•••
•••
It stands for MediaWiZarD :)

•••
arnie said:
Hals.com

Dutch artist. World reknowned. Up there with Monet and Van Gogh in the Netherlands.
Simple site, may take it bit further in time but got too much on, wanted to just get it indexed and a ranking of sorts
Nice domain n nice site!

•••
still haven't got my hand on a 3 letters domain yet.... maybe i should start thinking...

•••
arnie said:
Hals.com

Dutch artist. World reknowned. Up there with Monet and Van Gogh in the Netherlands.
Simple site, may take it bit further in time but got too much on, wanted to just get it indexed and a ranking of sorts

Nice site buddy with a super domain

•••
I only have one 5L.com, and I have developed it. Using a script, of course.

http://qenom.com - Free SMS service

•••
I have developed ZUHU.com

And its for sale (ebay)

•••
joeventura said:

And its for sale (ebay)

That's a great domain and site :tu:

•••
joeventura said:

And its for sale (ebay)
You seem very dodgy to me, and your listing has been removed from ebay

People don't give this guy offers for a website I truly believe he does not own

I think we have a scammer here. He has posted Zuhu for sale in 3 other threads I have seen so far

•••
Auction still seems like its ok to me:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120261275311

Another thing that still looks good is the DMCA statement on my site,
scroll to the bottom line, I left you a message there:

http://www.zuhu.com/dmca.php

You will probably say I hacked the site next.

The site is protected by Domains by Proxy, if you knew anything about that you would know you can email the website owner (me) at
ZUHU.COM(at)domainsbyproxy.com

Then I would answer and you would stop making these unfounded claims that I am a scammer and don't own the site.

First you say my auction was cancelled which is a lie, probably to help your less than decent domains names that you are selling on Ebay.

Second you claim that I am a scammer when my auction demands ESCROW.com payment. When was the last time someone got screwed using escrow.com? Wouldnt I ask for Paypal or Western Union?

Third you claim I don't own the site when you have nothing to prove that but you have plenty of ways for me to prove that I do yet you don't go that route.

Here is the deal, its my site, I am here only to try and sell it. Full disclosure.

So stop making comments that you can't back with any facts.

Hope I am very clear.

nicedomains said:
That's a great domain and site :tu:

Thanks for your kind words.

Last edited:
•••
joeventura said:
Auction still seems like its ok to me: Blah Blah Blah
If you spam threads (which you did) you will be treated like a spammer. Grow some web sense if you don't want to be treated that way. Plus when you spammed threads with this name and site for sale, there was no such name in ebays search. But now this name does seem to be showing in ebays search

Last edited:
•••
raredn.com said:
If you spam threads (which you did) you will be treated like a spammer. Grow some web sense if you don't want to be treated that way. Plus when you spammed threads with this name and site for sale, there was no such name in ebays search. But now this name does seem to be showing in ebays search

yes I lied, it was a 10 day auction, with 5 days left, but after I posted the message I had Ebay hide it just from you, everyone else could see it.

Then I turned it back on so you could see it ( I am "dodgey" like that)

I guess you mean the name is too good to believe! Thanks!!!

•••
•••
•••
•••
GreenGambler said:
Please do not list parked domain names and only list names that you own.

Do keep this in mind guys.

•••
Listing only domains you own might be counterproductive, since this is a showcase.

But I'll leave it to the OP to clarify.

Cheers!

•••
I just got the basic site of my newest LLLL.com up. LFOJ.com (link in signature)

Look For Jobs Online

It's a Freelancer / developer job site.

•••
NJBFT.com

Have 1 LLLLL.com and have used it for 4 diffenret company names over the last 7 years.

Te NJ has been New Jersey and National Journal. The last three letters were whatever we were kicking off at the time.

Doc

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back