Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GreenGambler

I Collect SilverVIP Member
Impact
Are you a LLLL.com or 5L.com investor?
Are any of your names developed?
Let us see what you've been working on!

I thought it would be inspiring for us all to showcase our developed LLLL.coms and 5L.coms. Developing your 4L and 5L .com's in most situations will only increase the value of you domains.

Let us see what you've been working on. Even if you only have a few pages set up at the moment, show us what you've got and tell us what inspired you!

Please do not list parked domain names and only list names that you own.

________________________________________​

Here are some I've been developing.

Mewv
An online video guide website. The sound of the domain name inspired me, mewV, sounds like movie.

poXr
Play cards online. This name reminds me of "poker" so I made I am branding it for online card playing. "Play where X marks the spot".

Geani
Geani Jeans, Rubbing you all day long! I list new and used denim jeans for sale online. Geani just sounds like the perfect name for a jeans company to me.

aGuap
How much is a guap worth? Find out and help to define the value. A comment posted in another thread insired me to reg. and develop.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've been busy turning all my LLLL.coms into websites. I'll post some next week.

Last edited:
•••
BZLW.com - Business Law

I just put it up tonight, hence why my ads still say Joomla. :lol:

•••
GF said:
BZLW.com - Business Law

I just put it up tonight, hence why my ads still say Joomla. :lol:

I do always find that annoying about adsense in Joomla, it takes a while for the ads to pick up on the keywords/content. Nice looking site and good use of the letters GF. I have a developed 5L - it runs my photography business, but won't post it here for now... got a few others in development right now - will post em when I finish.

Great idea for a thread - good to see it got sticky'd as well. Oh and lots of nice sites too... goes a long way to give us all motivation. Well done.

:)

•••
I own TJKI and a few more, I was either going to create :

The Jazz King Inc (A content site)
The Joke Kingdom Inc (Just a normal joke site)

Which do you think is better, the joke site will be relatively turnkey, maybe an hour a week to see if everything is going okay.

Also I was thinking of making:

NCBV.com (Naughty/Naked College Babe Vids)

•••
i am running 3 LLLLL.com as proxy sites ATM

•••
--EDIT--

Sorry wasn't a LLLL.com

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
its great to see more n more 4L n 5L being develop..at this speed they shud be less 4L drops

•••
Not exactly sure if this counts - but I have one as my available domain portfolio, link is in my signature.

•••
•••
•••
Introducing AQDN.com - Affordable Quality Domain Names

A marketplace of high quality .COM domains at amazing reseller prices!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
What is most valuable, the four letter or the traffic?

•••
ey

wow nice im too late all the 4letter domain names are sold ahh

•••
•••
NEW ***************www.Tubec.com**************

NEW ***************www.Tubec.com

NEW Live TV World Video News Aggregate Website !

Last edited:
•••
2009 will be the beginning of digital TV for USA. I am trying to develop http://DiTV.com to catch the wave. Any suggestions on what services I could offer or any other ideas?

•••
cache said:
2009 will be the beginning of digital TV for USA. I am trying to develop http://DiTV.com to catch the wave. Any suggestions on what services I could offer or any other ideas?

digital tv and all it's associated channels will become more understood and very popular in the coming years. there are unlimited development options. a simple listing of channels would be useful. i have DTVL DTVK DTVY and DTVQ and will develop one of them.

•••
abcproductions said:
digital tv and all it's associated channels will become more understood and very popular in the coming years. there are unlimited development options. a simple listing of channels would be useful. i have DTVL DTVK DTVY and DTVQ and will develop one of them.

I have some listed free channels at the sites. However is there a way to struck a deal with a content provide that I can have a feed either for a fee or free?

•••
Just completed Jormo.com - provides free web counters and live user counters

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back