aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
.design $0.00 on porkbun
Promo code: DSNSHOCK18A
Probably one per user, but I'm not sure
upload_2020-3-3_13-9-13.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Almost could get it but keeps telling me CC error nonsense even though I've paid before. Added in another different card but they declined, and that after waiting so long for some annoying SMS code. Used card elsewhere ok. Looks like I've incurred their wrath by not answering that useless survey that popped up when I logged in today. Or maybe because I live in a pork-averse country. Either way, looks like I won't be able to get it.

•••
Wasted my time searching for domains when I can't even get it in the end.

•••
wow, awesome it worked! tyvm. :)

•••
Of note: Porkbun needs to charge $1 off your credit card in order to process the free .design order. They do so to prevent fraud.

A $1 refund is issued afterward.

•••
Thanks aelko and porkbun.

Love a freebie :)

•••
•••
I registered a city.design for free.

I noticed that also Milan.design and Paris.design were available...alas, both were premiums and cost over a $1000 for the first year. After that, double that amount :xf.grin:

•••
Crazy promo from porkbun on DOT design and work for new customer

•••
Everything I find is premium and excluded.

•••
Could not register mine due to card issue

•••

•••

•••
I registered a city.design for free.

I noticed that also Milan.design and Paris.design were available...alas, both were premiums and cost over a $1000 for the first year. After that, double that amount :xf.grin:

CITY.DESIGN IS GOOD!

•••
NOTICE!

Some Mastercard customers are currently unable to check out due to what appears to be a widespread issue across the Mastercard processing network. If your Mastercard transactions are failing, please try another card, or wait a few hours until this notice has disappeared.

That's what happened to me apparently. This was on the login page. After notice disappeared I managed to reg it.

•••
•••
•••
I registered apparels/design

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back