IT.COM

Delete this please issue is resolved.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Goreng

Impact
Issue is resolved please delete this thread. I don't find any button i tend to delete last time after creation because i got in chat with namecheap team.

Namecheap resolved my issue , there standard support for products is they reply you within 2 hours and also chat is faster. Their risk team also helped me beyond their standard time. I have 15 domains with them so far good.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I assume you could continue chatting with me like you did on reddit over the past few days.

Again, there's no need to cross post on reddit (or here, for that matter). I'm still the one who responds to them.

And you can also update the thread letting people know your issue was resolved as of two hours after your earlier post.

•••
Issue is resolved please delete this thread. I don't find any button i tend to delete last time after creation because i got in chat with namecheap team.

I assume you could continue chatting with me like you did on reddit over the past few days.

Again, there's no need to cross post on reddit (or here, for that matter). I'm still the one who responds to them.

And you can also update the thread letting people know your issue was resolved as of two hours after your earlier post.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back