Domain Empire

Decided to invest some 4 letter .coms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Yep I think it is prudent to invest in a few!! Only 456975 4 letter .coms
no 3 letters left so it seems wise to invest in a few of the remaining 4 letter
.coms before they all disappear opwo.com ibuw.com uneh.com and upew.com
have a home. I might get a portfolio of around 20-30 of these.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I thank you my friend! Due to you buying four character .coms, it raises the value of the ones I already own as the availability count gets lower and lower. Keep up the good work! :hehe:

•••
Consider the strategy of buying one 3 letter .com, for example, bsz.com on sedo at $3,000. 30 four letter domains at a renewal fee of $10 a year will cost you $300 a year. Over ten years that will be $3000. There is no guarantee 4 letter domains will be worth anything in 5 or 10 years time. So you might make a loss of $3,000. A 3 letter .com has proven value. You should at minimum get your $3,000 back if you decide to sell. Your renewal fees will be only $10 a year. I think there is a higher chance 3 letter .coms will go up more than 4 letter .coms since they are 26 times rarer than 4 letter .coms. Thus, one 3 letter .com will probably be a better investment than 30, 4 letter .coms. Also, it is easier to sell one name than 30 names so your investment is more liquid. Some of your 4 letter .coms you may never find buyers for.

•••
I get what you mean but...

Yeah I know what you mean but some 4 letters are already going
for big bucks. Someone was sitting on hbos.com when halifax and bank
of scotland merged and they use hbosplc.com probably the owner is just being greedy but that one name must be an easy $100,000. I am also encouraged by the amount of 4 letter .com sites around. As the three letters run out the marketing people are gonna look to 4 letters for instance my opwo.com might be online poker websites ordered (in terms of payout, popularity etc). My IBUW.com might be internet banking using the web guide etc etc

VOIP.com looked pretty useless at one time...I think 4 letters
will have a bright future. The main danger is that holders sell them too cheap
and then find they let a goldmine go to a new industry for $500!

Last edited:
•••
I've got a few 4 letter names as well, added a new one today actually. I think each is kinda obvious as to its usage, if you know the terms/meaning...

PHPW.com
BBWM.com
BJED.com
PPCX.com
and my Fav TLDN.com :)

...as far as value goes, we will have to wait and see.

Mike

•••
Yeah i have been investing in four letters to, i reckon 4 letters could take of but i dont think it will ever get 5 letter.

•••
Getting A few 4 letter coms.Park them for A little ppc earnings.If they are not worth anything in five years time,I'll develop some of them.Try to break even.

•••
i have a 4 letter i grabbed might invest in a few more... hopefully the ppc will pay off if nothing else

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back