NameSilo

DD's Visitors & Revenue Stats - Correct? $43 from 1-year old .online domain with 3K traffic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

henry93

NameDecide.comTop Member
Impact
Hi Everyone,

I found this expired domain at DD auction. Are these stats true/correct? I had never purchased domains for traffic and revenue. Although, I find this fascinating.

I hope some of you might through some light on it - as to why this domain is good/bad/profitable or loss-making purchase etc.

domaintrafficearning.PNG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
These are valid-verified stats as provided by the releasing registrar for the last 30 days. Of course, anything can happen with the traffic in the future.

•••
Check Backlinks, if Traffic alone without Backlinks, it may be bot or so.
Stay away(like in this case)

p.s. if Traffic with Backlinks maybe a good one, then sheck spam score etc...
Number One Win GIF by Similarweb

Last edited:
•••
This is pretty normal - but in the end what depends is where traffic is coming from as well as which keywords. Some domains with <300 visits/day and <50 clicks day can earn way more than some of my 5k+ uniques/day

Last edited:
•••
These are valid-verified stats as provided by the releasing registrar for the last 30 days. Of course, anything can happen with the traffic in the future.
Hi @Zsolt Bikadi

Thanks for confirming. Have you tried purchasing any such domain for traffic/parking purpose?

Check Backlinks, if Traffic alone without Backlinks, it may be bot or so.
Stay away(like in this case)

p.s. if Traffic with Backlinks maybe a good one, then sheck spam score etc...
Number One Win GIF by Similarweb

Hi @NameInbox

Yeah, not bidding for it. And yes, traffic via backlinks is important. But what is the purpose of checking spam score? Also, have you ever purchased domains for traffic/parking? Kindly share :)

This is pretty normal - but in the end what depends is where traffic is coming from as well as which keywords. Some domains with <300 visits/day and <50 clicks day can earn way more than some of my 5k+ uniques/day

Hello @JellyBeans

Yeah, I got your point. Kindly share your experiences with such domains. How do you identify such domains/opportunity? What are the important indicators like backlink/type-in traffic/typo-domain/spam score etc. ?

•••
•••
I agree with what you said. Anything can happen, yes!

•••
Hi Everyone,

I found this expired domain at DD auction. Are these stats true/correct? I had never purchased domains for traffic and revenue. Although, I find this fascinating.

I hope some of you might through some light on it - as to why this domain is good/bad/profitable or loss-making purchase etc.

Show attachment 257539
Scored an expired domain at DD auction! Are the stats legit (visitors, revenue)? New to domain buying, but curious!

Anyone have insights on what makes a good/bad expired domain purchase? Should I grab it?

Here's the shortened version focusing on getting advice on the domain's value without mentioning specific details or statistics.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back