IT.COM

development DAN News: Product update & improvement #1

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
What's new at Dan? Below we share a brief description of the top items deployed by our team.

Here we go:

1: Set a unique & customized domain for sale page per domain. Simply head to your domain overview page via your portfolio and enter the edit button to start customizing just one listing!

2: We've improved our SSL generation system to ensure a more stable SSL generation process. There are many ways to use Dan's for sale pages and some methods introduced issues for some sellers which is now resolved.

3: Payout improvement for Bank Transfers. Our bank wire payouts are now handled about 1.5 hours faster.

Our team is already working on the next improvement on this front by implementing Payoneer for bank payouts. In just a couple of weeks, bank transfers will be sent locally which will result in no intermediary bank fees and a 2 hour payout delivery.

read more

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Those who work at Dan are a bunch of copycats, they copied my design and colors from my websites, shame on them.

•••
Those who work at Dan are a bunch of copycats, they copied my design and colors from my websites, shame on them.
What website ( s ) do you have ?

•••
•••
why, why why do you at @DAN.COM ignore my suggestions?
only to act exactly as I suggested, but only much, much later?

you still haven't adopted the German VAT % into your help text.

That help text by the way is superfluous.
Every 5-year-old child in Germany knows the topic by heart.

But as you insist to keep it there,
why don't you use the correct VAT % ???

We don't have 21% VAT in Germany, we use 19%.

1637232666242.png

•••
Back