Dynadot

DAN payout option Bank transfer (powered by Payoneer) - Actual users, please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
DAN payout option Bank transfer (powered by Payoneer)

Dan recommends this setting because "No intermediary banking fees are applied due to Payoneer sending local bank transfers". They also claim funds will be received, on average, within 2 hours.

But what are the associated Payoneer fees (for this specific service)? I can't find any info on it. Is it a passthrough process that takes no fees from us? From what I understand, it does not collect your money but just sends it directly to your bank.

Does anyone use this specific Dan payout setting?

Actual users only, please... not looking for speculation:

If so, what is your real-life experience, and what fees are charged, if any?

Thanks. Greatly appreciated

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
watch your regular wire fee. I just got mine today and the fee almost doubled to 25usd from the 15usd it was before since I'm with them. how's that for ripoff... obviously other companies like payoneer arent charity. so better believe u will pay but I also look forward someone confirming 100percent the fees.

Last edited:
•••
had quick look at.payoneer fees... looks way worse than dan wire. since they also mention those magical intermediate fees dan has.. and 2percent exchange overhead ... and small fixed one time fee. in short ... worse deal.

•••
We are speculating :xf.frown:

Arent there any actual users of Dan's Payoneer integration here to reply?

Help us!

What you see on Payoneer's site is not relevant to the Dan integration. As it was explained, funds are not received and then held until you disburse them. They are simply passed from Dan to us via Payoneer somehow. Through an arrangement made between Dan and Payoneer. It requires a direct setup via Dan.

The fees you see on Payoneer's site are fees for their ordinary business. To receive and hold funds (like Paypal). It's different.

Are there no actual users who can help us understand?

Last edited:
•••
No user will be able to really answer that question. Payoneer's fee system is really ridiculous. Depending on which partner you sign up from, the fees will vary. So signing up Payoneer from DAN or SH will have different fee structures (bank/card) than let's say signing up on the main Payoneer website. So you'll need to pretend sign up via different Payoneer partners to find out the best fee terms for you. Also there'll be a fee when payment comes from [Partner] to Payoneer. SH charges $3. BB $0. I don't know about DAN, or other partners. It seemed that the fee structures are set up by Payoneer's partners.

All these are based on my past experiences, don't know if it's still the same now.

•••
Payoneer is unreliable and suspicious, I still have not received funds from April 4th, my bank says that the payment was not received, that there is a problem on the part of the sender.

•••
Payoneer is unreliable and suspicious,
Yeah, one cannot say better. It is unfortunate that Dynadot marketplace is planning to implement it instead of adding normal bankwires, as @calebdynadot explained in another thread. As for DAN implementation, as far as I remember, based on the discussion in DAN thread, it was so unpopular "innovation" that DAN reversed the things (still offering normal wires as another option).

•••
Back