Dynadot

events Dan.com Sponsors TheDomainShow.com - Free Replay Tickets

NameSilo
Watch
Dan.com is now the Premier Gold Sponsor of TheDomainShow.com.

Dan.com wants as many Dan.com customers and NPers to attend as possible. The conference is always free to watch live

If ticket buyers use the code DAN2020 they can get Founders Replay tickets for free up until the end of the show.

Use coupon code DAN2020

TheDomainShow.com is a free online domain conference Thursday - Saturday July 23-25.

More info at TheDomainShow.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The discussions yesterday were amazing, and although it causes some of us some very late nights it is well worth it.

The bad news is today is the last day of the conference, the good news is it seems jam packed with great content like the last two days. (And yes although I have watched 90% of all the shows I will definitely be watching them on replay because I must have missed some of the huge nuggets of information given out by speakers just because there are so many.)

There have been a few technical hitches but they have soon been sorted, which actually just goes to demonstrate the enthusiasm of all those concerned with running and producing the conference.

If I wasn't into domaining before this and I watched this conference I definitely would be into domaining now, that is how good this conference has been.

Guess the question everyone will want to know the answer to is obvious - 'When is the next one????'

NB. Anyone who gets a chance by the way should watch yesterdays 'Larry Fischer and Arid Goldberg Show' on replay, and I use the word 'show' for good reason, watch it and you will understand why! :xf.wink::xf.smile:(y)

•••
•••
We should have replays of yesterday up today. Thank you for your comments. We did have some mess-ups.

Today is full, but with a FREE ticket you can watch over 48 Hours, and with the Dan.com sponsored passes watch content for six months, use code DAN2020 , w caps.

Page Howe

•••
Brilliant show today - Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back