IT.COM

conferences TheDomainShow.com Last Day for Early Bird Free Replays Tickets

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
The Domain Show starts in 8 Days, July 15th is the last day for Early Bird w Free Replays Tickets.

Good news is your not booking flights, hotels and leaving work for 3 days. Accessible to Everyone, Everywhere. Watch anywhere. And Welcome NamePros members.

Quick Intro

TheDomainShow.com is Page Howe's Free Online Domain Name Conference July 23-25

Live viewing is and always will be free with replays for 48 hours. You do need a ticket.

Having Replays is normally $99, but has been free for Early Birds, that ends July 15th.

If you've already signed up your in good shape. Your access will be emailed to you next week in advance of the Show.

The Show is over 30 Speakers on Owning and Investing in Domain Names. Friday is about Big Names and Saturday is Domain Investor Day.

PM me with any questions.

Next week Ill also be asking for any volunteers for live portfolio reviews and appraisals. Watch for new thread.

Signup at TheDomainShow.com

Page Howe

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is anyone else getting "Webinar has expired." when trying to launch the current talk?

•••
Is anyone else getting "Webinar has expired." when trying to launch the current talk?

Yes, I am not able to get in. Same message.

•••
I don't seem able to get into Michael Gilmour talk. Had not problem with the four sessions I saw this morning. It is asking me for a Meeting ID when I click on the join this meeting. Any ideas? Anyone in?
Bob

Last edited:
•••
I don't seem able to get into Michael Gilmour talk. Had not problem with the four sessions I saw this morning.

You're lucky, here it's 10pm and the show runs until 4am ;)
Still better than having to fly over the ocean, though. :xf.rolleyes:

It is asking me for a Meeting ID when I click on the join this meeting. Any ideas? Anyone in?

I wonder if the talk is accessible through the original meeting (Page's intro), but unfortunately I closed it and the link is not available any more either.

[edit] YES, it is accessible through the first talk's link, I found it in the browser's history and it worked.

Last edited:
•••
Received a new email now with a small workaround. They are having some issues, but I was able to get in thru the new link in the email provided.

Last edited:
•••
Received a new email now with a small workaround. They are having some issues, but I was able to get in thru the new link in the email provided.
Thank you. Yes, it now appears they will just use a single link, rather than the one on schedule, so use that one. Now listening to Michael from Park Logic talk part way through.

Despite a few access glitches, this is a great free opportunity for domain investors from anywhere. Strongly urge NamePros members to take advantage of opportunity.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
Just watched @Page Howe talking to @Fred Mercaldo - BRILLIANT!

Anybody who missed it I highly recommend they watch it if they can. This discussion alone was worth a heck of a lot more than the price of the ticket. (y)(y)(y)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back