IT.COM

Dan.com Major issue, Please help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DotEverything

Upgraded Member
Impact
Does anyone have a good contact at Dan.com

They decided to not transfer a domain of mine. I can’t get any real answers. I can’t get my own domain.

any assistance would be appreciated

thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Registered with Sav? any unaffiliated registrar

under Godaddy “60 day” lock?

Why cant yu give us the name of this domain?

Last edited:
•••
They have two official accounts at NamePros in this list of representatives if you want to try a DM re your issue. Or they do respond to support email, not instantly but normally within a day.

•••
They have two official accounts at NamePros in this list of representatives if you want to try a DM re your issue. Or they do respond to support email, not instantly but normally within a day.

they only show 4-5AM east coast US everyday

All attempts should futile (sorry doom& gloom)

Still, the sooner contact them, the better. This thread is/was completely unwarranted tho. Relax, everything going to OK. 9 more hrs ;)
Should post in the “official DAN thread” @RevolutionaryDomains pointed out tho

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••

Still, the sooner contact them, the better. This thread is/was completely unwarranted tho. Relax, everything going to OK. 9 more hrs ;)
Should post in the “official DAN thread” @RevolutionaryDomains pointed out

unwarranted? I’m reaching out because I’m having an issue and looking For help. The community is great here and very helpful.

if I KNEW about the Dan forum, I would have used it. I’m newer here, I would appreciate the guidance.

•••
•••
unwarranted? I’m reaching out because I’m having an issue and looking For help. The community is great here and very helpful.

if I KNEW about the Dan forum, I would have used it. I’m newer here, I would appreciate the guidance.

No disrespect intended, just saying i dont want to look like a Dan hit job, then reflect bad on u, I see your intentions legit.

Their customer service hours leave much to be desired but they will show up. Pm as Bob said, theyre always willing help; the time just sucks.

Good luck

Last edited:
•••
No disrespect intended, just saying i dont want to look like a Dan hit job, then reflect bad on u, I see your intentions legit.

Their customer service hours leave much to be desired, but they will show up. Also PM as Bob said, always willing help; their time just sucks

Thank you.

Yeah no hit job. Looking for help and advice.

•••

Should post in the “official DAN thread” @RevolutionaryDomains pointed out tho

love disagre @anantj,@MasterOfMyDomains

They dont even weekends >.<

They dont have North American hours,
One time i was able catch up Laszlo was 3am
i told him; “Laszlo this has to be earliest ever!”
They always fix everything quick and care tho.
Plus, Laszlo’s the man

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back