Domain Empire

My domain g2b.co at GoDaddy was illegally transferred to key-systems.net.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi everybody.
My domain g2b.co at Godaddy was illegally transferred to key-systems.net.

I contacted Godaddy and they said I should contact key-systems.net to find out who currently owns the domain at key-systems.net.

I just emailed key-systems.net asking for their help, I'll keep you guys updated.

Any advice from you is appreciated.

About this domain:

This domain I bought from Godaddy Auction in May 2022.

At first:
I have listed for sale at Afternic and Dan.com separately.

Afterward:
A few months ago, for ease of management, I deleted this domain from my account at Afternic and listed it for sale at Dan.com and listed for sale on Afternic via Dan.com.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is what the domain info shows and it means the current domain registrar is Google domains / Key-systems GmbH

Registrar: Key-Systems GmbH
Registered On: 2021-04-09
Expires On: 2024-04-09
Updated On: 2023-02-26

Have you transferred the domain to Google Domains or sold it by any chance and never noticed?
Or the default setting was never changed and you didn't notice it?

Check for any changes on this particular date as well: 2023-02-27 / 26

Last edited:
•••
it has no value. why steal no value?

•••
I did not transfer it to Google.
- 5/22/2022 I got the domain from Godaddy (I purchchased it via Godaddy closeout)
- 7/22/2022 I did "Authorize your participation in Afternic."
- 2/26/2023 I got the notice from Godaddy that "We successfully completed your domain transfer."

I checked with Dan.com, they said that "there is no purchase registered through our platform or the integration we provide."

What I find strange is that the domain name is no longer listed for sale on Godaddy and other websites, only on Dan.com, before that domain name could be found for sale on Godaddy.

I'm wondering, will Afternic ever sell it? and transferred the domain name to the buyer because I did "Authorize participation in Afternic." But if so, why doesn't Dan.com know?
I also emailed Afternic but they have not replied to me yet.

•••
I did not transfer it to Google.
- 5/22/2022 I got the domain from Godaddy (I purchchased it via Godaddy closeout)
- 7/22/2022 I did "Authorize your participation in Afternic."
- 2/26/2023 I got the notice from Godaddy that "We successfully completed your domain transfer."

I'm wondering, will Afternic ever sell it? and transferred the domain name to the buyer because I did "Authorize participation in Afternic." But if so, why doesn't Dan.com know?
I also emailed Afternic but they have not replied to me yet.
Have you checked your Afternic account where you previously listed that domain for sale as well? If not better check that once. If that doesn't give any info, better to wait for the reply from the Afternic support.

•••
it has no value. why steal no value?
Its value depends on the needs of the user.
What I am concerned and worried about is why the domain name can be transferred to another registrar like that? If one domain can, so can another.

•••
Have you checked your Afternic account where you previously listed that domain for sale as well? If not better check that once. If that doesn't give any info, better to wait for the reply from the Afternic support.
I checked and no sale report from my account in Afternic.
Yes i am waiting for a response from Afternic. Thank you for your advice.

•••
I think that whole dan.gd aftrnic network is total mess and u will never debug it who sold where... the only thing u can debug and conclude 100percent is u authorized afternic network... and it.got sold. I'm not sure why u refer to your own authorization as this incident being illegal.

•••
I think that whole dan.gd aftrnic network is total mess and u will never debug it who sold where... the only thing u can debug and conclude 100percent is u authorized afternic network... and it.got sold. I'm not sure why u refer to your own authorization as this incident being illegal.
Currently, I only list this domain name for sale at Dan.com (and Afternic via Dan) and they confirm to me that there is no record of this domain name being sold. If so, the domain name has been illegally transferred.

As for Afternic sold, that's just speculation, I don't confirm they sold my domain. I am still waiting for a reply from them.

•••
dan saying no record isn't conclusive imo. too many partners.. networks... as I said probably impossible debugging. i hope u solve it but u may need to just accept that this would have never happened If that afternic authorization never happened. and therefore this being the cause and reason of all of it in the end.

•••
Check with Godaddy they may have some info

•••
I just received an email from Godaddy Aftermarket Support. They confirmed the domain was sold and there was a problem that Dan.com didn't receive information about this domain name transaction.

Thanks everyone for the advice. I was really worried about the safety of the other domains in my account at Godaddy. With this information, I have peace of mind.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back