Watch

Pimentel

Impact
Czech.biz
Country in dot biz.
Any values in this domain?
Thank you in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Regarding outbounds about Sedo-auctions...
I did them in the past... up to mid XXXX-invites were sent and ~0 effect... no more for me, thank you.

•••
@Pimentel your radio test is successful. Good luck!

•••
Agree this would be suitable price to another domainer but not to an end user
I would disagree, most of the XXXX .biz sales in the last year were short or great keywords. There are only a couple country.biz sales in the past year, but I don't think it's likely for czech. Best of luck to the seller

•••
I would disagree, most of the XXXX .biz sales in the last year were short or great keywords. There are only a couple country.biz sales in the past year, but I don't think it's likely for czech. Best of luck to the seller

Likely sales to other domainers. If the proper outbound marketing is done, this name would sell for low-mid $xxxx

•••
I would think you should be able to find a buyer in the $2500-$5,000 range on sedo
Such motivated buyers are coming on the domain directly and sometimes via WHOIS, Sedo is not needed here absolutely... just throwing 15/20% away.

Last edited:
•••
Likely sales to other domainers. If the proper outbound marketing is done, this name would sell for low-mid $xxxx
The same opinion here.

•••
Such motivated buyers are coming on the domain directly and sometimes via WHOIS, Sedo is not needed here absolutely... just throwing 15/20% away.

Offering a domain for sale through a familiar platform like sedo, afternic or godaddy can help to increase a buyers comfort level when dealing with higher prices domains. I typically don't sell names to other domainers as the ROI is too low, would rather sell fewer domains to end users at higher prices than give my names away to other domainers.

•••
You can use Sedo as Escrow only... the same comfort for 3% (min. $60).

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Not marketed properly and is only getting interest from other domain investors, NOT END USERS
p.s. .biz is 15 years on market already... 15 years of their marketing...

•••
Try contacting czech dot com owner. May be they might get interested in it. Or try contacting the businesses within Czech Republic that uses the similar name. I think this domain name carries good value with it. This domain means something to me.
Good luck with it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back