IT.COM

domain Please Appraise BANDA.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xbaha

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Registered since 1998 for a Hong Kong Bracelets company. And it still resolves to a professional web site

Is it yours ?

Last edited:
•••
•••
OK, thanks. I see you've already done a sales listing here on NP. It's clearly a very usable domain with value.
Members will expect to read a little bit of history of the domain and why are you selling it, particularly as it is still an active web site.
You could save yourself from having to reply to a lot of Private Messages (PMs) if you posted some authentication and proof of ownership.
Your Start/Opening price seems reasonable, have you listed it elsewhere

•••
I don't know if this helps you, the name is for sure valuable, about the exact price amount or range I honestly can't tell.

•••

General Valuation Range

• Base Valuation: Given its brand potential and versatility, the base valuation range for "BANDA.com" might start at $5,000 - $15,000.
  • Strategic Interest Scenario: With interest from multiple industries seeking a premium domain, the value could range from $15,000 - $30,000 based on its universal appeal and branding opportunities.
  • Optimal Scenario: In a competitive market or with specific industry demand, the valuation might exceed $30,000, reflecting its premium branding potential and market adaptability.
    I hope this helping you.

•••
That's interesting, another member (not the OP) dislikes my line of enquiry. Can't think why

•••
OK, thanks. I see you've already done a sales listing here on NP. It's clearly a very usable domain with value.
Members will expect to read a little bit of history of the domain and why are you selling it, particularly as it is still an active web site.
You could save yourself from having to reply to a lot of Private Messages (PMs) if you posted some authentication and proof of ownership.
Your Start/Opening price seems reasonable, have you listed it elsewhere
I am selling it because I want to discontinue the watchstraps business and do something else.
I listed on Sedo and Godaddy, I will finish the sale by the end of today to the highest bidder. currently@10k.
regards.

•••
Nice of you to bring to our attention xbaha. Hope the sale exceeds your expectations. I'll keep an eye on your listing. I very much like the domain though sadly not within my budget for a quick purchase

Last edited:
•••
That's interesting, another member (not the OP) dislikes my line of enquiry. Can't think why
Brother you still did not provide an estimate

Here in my opinion this is a 8k* domain

Last edited:
•••
I am selling it because I want to discontinue the watchstraps business and do something else.
I listed on Sedo and Godaddy, I will finish the sale by the end of today to the highest bidder. currently@10k.
regards.

more than 10k,IMO

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back