Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyz21

MediaWho.comTop Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

We create clean & professional digital videos to help online businesses deliver a clear message to their customers and diversify their marketing strategy. Many people now choose for video as their favorite way of finding information about a business, product or service.This creates a unique opportunity to increase your exposure in this arena and potentially find more customers for your business.

We are starting out by offering Domain Sales Videos. Some examples are below:

Benefits Of Video:
- Videos are great for showcasing products, services & digital assets.
- Great for social engagement. People absorb videos all day and this is a great way to connect with more potential customers.
- Diversified links - This is important for SEO optimization. The greater variety of links, the better for your overall SEO.
- Expand reach and increase exposure - Traditional marketing avenues are great, and always will serve well. But today's generation gets their information in different ways. Video is emerging as a big player in this market. People would much rather watch a short video and gain a good insight into products & services, warming them up for the sale stage.
- Great content for your website, blogs, social channels and newsletters. This adds value for your customers.
- Many different distribution avenues - Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Twitch, Vine, Metacafe, Viewster and many more.

Video Use Cases:
- Showcasing digital assets
- Showcasing products
- Showcasing services
- Introduction to business
- Business promotion
- Announcements/News
- Social Engagement (Socially optimized videos)
- Instructional/Tutorials
- Introduce Owner/Team Members/Employees
- Hiring/Recruitment
- Affiliate Promotions

Our Digital Asset Videos include:
Custom Domain Sales Video
Unique content related to the domain/s
Stunning Pics & Clips to deliver a targeted message
Clearly convey the benefits and USP's of domain/s
Video length up to 3 minutes (longer can be arranged)
Unique video description (kw optimized) + suggested tags for ranking keywords

Price: $24.95
Payment: PayPal or Crypto

Order from: https://mediawho.com/product/digital-asset-video/
or from: https://mediawho.com/shop

For crypto payments please message me and with your preferred currency and I will update with a wallet address.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, requests or custom project requirements.

Best Regards

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
$15 price for our valued Namepros members. Just send me a PM if you're interested.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back