Dynadot

Custom WhiteBoard Videos at 50% Off for First 10 Orders

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ison

Established Member
Impact
Would you like a whiteboard animation video to introduce yourself, your website or your product to the world? There appears to be a void here at Namepros for videos (AFAIK), and I'd like to fill the gap - at least for a couple of weeks (depending on the demand and time investment).

So, for a low price of just $10 ($5 for the first ten orders indicated in this thread), you will receive a 30-second whiteboard video (not exceeding ten individual frames) featuring a fifty-word script, a logo, up to two images and complimentary royalty-free background music to dazzle your audience. Video delivery will be within 36 hours (I have to juggle the rendering and uploads between other tasks), though I expect it to be sooner.

How do I make an order, Ison?

Simple. Provide me with the below information via PM, and the clock starts ticking after I receive payment.

(i) A 50-word script (free proofreading)
(ii) Your logo (either as an attachment or by URL)
(iii) Your choice of images (either as an attachment or URL)
(iv) Website/ Product URL
(v) Bonus: You may pick your own background music. Just provide me with a URL.

FAQ:

• Q1. What if I require a longer video, Ison?
A: Let me know your requirements via PM, and I'll quote a price.

• Q2: Do you provide a voice over/ narration service, Ison?
A: Unfortunately, no. However, if you provide a recording, I would be more than happy to include it in the video and sync it.

• Q3: Why are you such a stud, Ison?
A: Thank you for noticing. I was born with it.

• Q4: How will the video be delivered, Ison?
A: Either via upload to Google Drive or YouTube. Your call.

• Q5: What if I require changes after the video is completed?
A: If it's my fault, I offer unlimited edits. If the changes are from your end, I offer one complimentary edit.

• Q6: Do you offer any other videos, Ison?
A: As a matter of fact, I do. I offer short Intro videos at $5 each. Here are a few samples:

I can also create HD After Effects videos. I will spend a few hours creating a sample video in due time. In the meantime, please feel free to ask me about it.

• Q7: Ison, you're a writer. Why are you doing videos now?
I want to buy more domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back