Dynadot

Current value of pronounceable LLLL.coms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Galleshem

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
These last 2 weeks I searched a lot for pronounceable LLLL.coms at good prices.
I found 9 pronounceable very similar to the following ones for example for sale:

JYBI.com
EFZA.com
XUBB.com
FYYU.com
USFY.com
SYJI.com
NNUX.com
OZNA.com
FYJI.com

I am interested to know what is the current value of pronounceable LLLLs like these and if you think it is worth investing in them now, and if yes, where should I limit my budget. :)

Thanks.
Gal

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think they are undervalued atm but to be honest sales are all over the place. I have been selling my chinese premiums and snatching up these for the past few months for under 200 each. Welcome to the crazy world of LLLL.com

•••
I think they are undervalued atm but to be honest sales are all over the place. I have been selling my chinese premiums and snatching up these for the past few months for under 200 each. Welcome to the crazy world of LLLL.com
If I can get ones like I posted on the thread for around $150 should I buy them without thinking twice?

•••
Did you check namebio ?

For example, several LLLL domains ending with za have been sold recently for hardly more than 100$. Those which sold for xxx$ were very pronounceable.

•••
My pronounceable LLLL.com's:

KAWK.com

HOZS.com
NOZS.com

WAZD.com

•••
If I can get ones like I posted on the thread for around $150 should I buy them without thinking twice?

I would :xf.smile: Since the worst LLLL goes for $80 nowadays and the general trend is upwards, $150 is cheap for the much better quality.

•••
I would :xf.smile: Since the worst LLLL goes for $80 nowadays and the general trend is upwards, $150 is cheap for the much better quality.
Do you consider that the ones i listed on the thread for example are HQ? I believe yes, but in your opinion?

Last edited:
•••
I like ozna very much, because it can't be mispelled. All in all I think they are good quality.

•••
•••
I like ozna very much, because it can't be mispelled. All in all I think they are good quality.
The domains I posted on the thread are only similar to the ones I want to buy, not the actual ones, I changed a a letter or 2 on each one.

•••
Did you check namebio ?

For example, several LLLL domains ending with za have been sold recently for hardly more than 100$. Those which sold for xxx$ were very pronounceable.

Recent? Several? :D Namebio only shows 8 such sales for 2015, the most recent one, being beginning of July-under $300.

If you have any that are selling for $100 now, or can show me where this is... I'd gladly buy them!

Only 676 of these. Can't be several. Myself and and another (Chinese) member hold the bulk of the ones which are not with end-users/dev'd.

It seems from the emails I receive on these, it is quite popular with Chinese... literally dispelling the myth that "Chinese don't like vowels". Offers of $350 minimum on them. I did hint at this several weeks ago, but well, here I am saying it.

It's interesting that you chose to base your post on llll ending in "za" when the OP didn't mention it specifically. ;)
Trust me, aint nobody in their right mind gonna flip these for $100 when they can get more via email.

Like I said, sems to be high demand from the looks of things via email.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Recent? Several? :D Namebio only shows 8 such sales for 2015, the most recent one, being beginning of July-under $300

Here are the examples I was looking at

Domain TRDate Price
wcza.com 5/22/2015 100
hsza.com 4/16/2015 100
dpza.com 5/20/2015 100
iqza.com 6/28/2015 111
svza.com 4/28/2015 140
gmza.com 4/6/2015 200
kzza.com 2/14/2015 255
ahza.com 7/9/2015 289
soza.com 3/1/2008 2400
suza.com 3/19/2015 2985
niza.com 5/3/2014 3100

I agree I did not search all your examples, and true, I selected one of the least attractive

Based on these examples, I wouldn't feel comfortable to buy a domain like iqza.com for 150$. May be some sales experts would find that attractive. If yes, I'd love to learn how they plan to make a reasonable profit. May be they are simply speculating on a significant appreciation in a year time or so (and that may very well be a good bet)

•••
Here are the examples I was looking at

Domain TRDate Price
wcza.com 5/22/2015 100
hsza.com 4/16/2015 100
dpza.com 5/20/2015 100
iqza.com 6/28/2015 111
svza.com 4/28/2015 140
gmza.com 4/6/2015 200
kzza.com 2/14/2015 255
ahza.com 7/9/2015 289
soza.com 3/1/2008 2400
suza.com 3/19/2015 2985
niza.com 5/3/2014 3100

I agree I did not search all your examples, and true, I selected one of the least attractive

Based on these examples, I wouldn't feel comfortable to buy a domain like iqza.com for 150$. May be some sales experts would find that attractive. If yes, I'd love to learn how they plan to make a reasonable profit. May be they are simply speculating on a significant appreciation in a year time or so (and that may very well be a good bet)
It was sold for $111 on june when the LLLL market just started to become so popular, anyway noone said this specific one is worth a lot. I took Efza as an example, I believe it is better than any of these domains that didn't sell for more than $150, of course it's my personal opinion, but look again at these domains and you'll see that beside iqza, none of the domains that sold for less than $150 are even pronounceable, just random letters with one vowel.

•••
Am I the only one who gets annoyed at domains like these being labeled pronounceable? Aside from OZNA.com, none of these even get close to passing the radio test.

I can't think of English words phonetically similar to JYBI.com, FYYU.com, FYJI.com, SYJI.com, NNUX.com, or XUBB.COM

There aren't even any words in the English language starting with JY, FY, NN, or XU. I think only ebb ends in BB.

•••
Am I the only one who gets annoyed at domains like these being labeled pronounceable? Aside from OZNA.com, none of these even get close to passing the radio test.

I can't think of English words phonetically similar to JYBI.com, FYYU.com, FYJI.com, SYJI.com, NNUX.com, or XUBB.COM

There aren't even any words in the English language starting with JY, FY, NN, or XU. I think only ebb ends in BB.
No, there are not a lot of words with Y as a second letter for example. However, I really don't think it's relevant for judging if it's pronounceable or not. Take the name Kyle for example, assuming that you read Jybi, Fyji, Syji the same way as Kyle, how can you say it's not pronounceable? After all, I think they mostly fit the brandable category, and the main goal of these domains are to be readable and to sound good (+ they're short in this case).

•••
It seems from the emails I receive on these, it is quite popular with Chinese... literally dispelling the myth that "Chinese don't like vowels". .

i agree, as i've sold LLLL.com to that group which had vowels

Am I the only one who gets annoyed at domains like these being labeled pronounceable? .

i used to get annoyed, but i know it's "category stretching" by those who don't know any better, in an effort to make a name look appealing.

it's the same with many of the so-called brandable names, as anything that doesn't make sense and is shorter than 10 characters is labeled as such.

so you just laugh to yourself and shake your head. :)

•••
wrong thread, never mind!

:xf.confused:

Last edited:
•••
I have 135 I am selling, private message me for list if interested?

•••
4L like: Qnob or Xrne or Tnol could be considered readable?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back