Dynadot

opinion Current value of NNNNN.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dominic Belley

Four Letter AcronymsTop Member
Impact
Hello my NP friends !

I've been trading LLLL.com for a month or two now. I am pretty aware of the floor value of "bad" 4L which is around $70 at the moment.

My question is regarding 5N.com (NNNNN). What is the current floor value of what is considered the "bad" ones?

I'd like to get the opinion of those of you trading them regularly.

Thank you.
Dominic

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
floor value of weakest NNNNN? $100

•••
floor value of weakest NNNNN? $100

Ok. Thanks for sharing.
Weakest 4L are very easy to sell, buyers are everywhere. Is it the same with weak 5N? Are there buyers all over the web for them too?

•••
Ok. Thanks for sharing.
Weakest 4L are very easy to sell, buyers are everywhere. Is it the same with weak 5N? Are there buyers all over the web for them too?

yes 5n names are pretty much as fluid as LLLL

•••
I would say the floor is in the $125 range closer to $135, only a couple sales were below that number, $109 and $110 were the two lowest reported on Namebio over the last month and change.

•••
When will be 6N sales start! since holding some of the 6N domains.

•••
Looking at the auctions yesterday, I'd say about $300+ (from memory). It's a bit difficult to think of a floor price, because most bad numbers would depress that value, considerably.

•••
Around $100, I'm interested in 5N.com, if you have, PM me.

•••
I had one (35940.com), but I sold it for 300$ on eBay last week.

•••
NNNNN prices have been rising lately 300+ now.

Some buyers claim certain numbers are not premium and try to get domains for cheap. Don't fall for it.

•••
not much talk about 5n
what the floor price of NNNNN.com with 0 or 4 please
shoulnt these be rising with the tide from 6n with 0-4

•••
•••
Wow. That was a 7 months old thread. You digged deep. :alien3:

•••
none chips NNNNN.com look the best value to me at $632.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back