Watch

ProDomanico

Established Member
Impact
Crypto domain .co sold @ Afternic BIN 500 USD

Love afternic :) had been trying SEDO for a while, afterNic worked great

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I don't think every random .co 500USD sale where the domain sold is not even clearly stated needs an own thread.

•••
I will post the name once the sale is complete.

•••
Is it C r y p t o C o m m e r c e . c o ? or CryptoDomain.co?

Sorry, I'm confused.

•••
C r y p t o c o m m e r c e . Co Transfer complete..:oops:

•••
•••
C r y p t o c o m m e r c e . Co Transfer complete..:oops:
Kudos! :xf.grin:

By my estimation, that makes CryptoCommerce.com worth $5,000 to $10,000. That's more than I would've guessed without knowledge of your sale. (y)

•••
Kudos! :xf.grin:

By my estimation, that makes CryptoCommerce.com worth $5,000 to $10,000. That's more than I would've guessed without knowledge of your sale. (y)
Are you saying .co should have been sold for a better price :)

•••
CryptoCommerce - Nice keywords
Congratulations on sale 👍

•••
I would've asked for more -- your offers for those types of great keyword combos should be STARTING at the mid-xxx range, imo. I get multiple mid-xxx offers throughout the week on these, but gotta counter higher to establish long-term market value.

.co -- solid ccTLD with a bright future.
.co -- crypto-friendly TLD
crypto+commerce -- extremely relevant & marketable.

We're the trend-setters, and it's obvious people want solid keyword combos, but at what price? Make them work for it, I say.

Congrats, either way -- I'm sure that's ROI :)

•••
•••
•••
is afternic bad at payouts. I transferred the domain last week, scheduled payout is 4/28, hasn't received any payout yet

•••
is afternic bad at payouts. I transferred the domain last week, scheduled payout is 4/28, hasn't received any payout yet
They're infamous here for delayed payments. If you perform a quick search, you'll see at least a couple of mega thread and several other smaller threads

•••
•••
They're infamous here for delayed payments. If you perform a quick search, you'll see at least a couple of mega thread and several other smaller threads

I had a thread about it. Check if all your payment details are correct and verified. Otherwise the payout date will pass and you won't hear much from them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back