Domain Empire

.tv Critics.tv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm new to .tv's, but I am pretty sure this was a great purchase. :)

What do you guys think? Is it worth anything?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it is a good name depending on what you are trying to use it for.... i don't like that type of names because you can only do one thing with it so it will be hard to sell it

Regards,
-Nata

•••
Everybody is a critic... of something. I doubt if the stand-alone word gets much type-in but I can see a lot of potential for a developed "Critics Portal" site where folks can send in critiques on everything from cafes to movies to technology to travel destinations, etc, etc.

You might want to start something new... set-up a discussion board site (free php scripts available) and link to Google and all the other video search sites and have people critic the presently un-critiqued content. This sites are about to be monetized as Google (and others) are looking at ways to sell the video contents, and, from what I read, inclusion/resell deals are in the works with major TV networks and video librarys. Of course put adsense on the site and let the thing take on a life of its own. Just an idea, but ya never know!

•••
Thanks for the replies guys. So i'm thinking the domain itself has potential for development, but not for resell value as I was hoping for?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back