NameSilo

CrazyDomains

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

kashimanoa

Established Member
Impact
46
I found CrazyDomains setting the registration price for .aw around $2.
However, no matter what character string I enter, it is displayed as unavailable.
I contacted support and they don't seem to want to fix the system.
They say a phone call with the business development team is a must for domain registration.
I think the problem is clearly on CrazyDomains' side.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Unless the domain is a nice word like "crypto", or a nice hack like "draw" (something half meaningful), I wouldn't stress over it
 
Last edited:
1
•••
I found CrazyDomains setting the registration price for .aw around $2.
However, no matter what character string I enter, it is displayed as unavailable.
I contacted support and they don't seem to want to fix the system.
They say a phone call with the business development team is a must for domain registration.
I think the problem is clearly on CrazyDomains' side.

I also think this is a CrazyDomains bug. If the price is $1.95, then the domain is not available.
All these in.th, mu, aw, com.mm, com.sa extensions are priced at $1.95 and are all unavailable.
 
0
•••
With so many registrars online you are only limited to your imagination. A example is registrars that are offering the first year for free with hosting. You only pay on the second year and you can always switch to a new account.
 
0
•••
I found CrazyDomains setting the registration price for .aw around $2.
However, no matter what character string I enter, it is displayed as unavailable.
I contacted support and they don't seem to want to fix the system.
They say a phone call with the business development team is a must for domain registration.
I think the problem is clearly on CrazyDomains' side.


I think the registry made some changes to their whois server. It's not just CrazyDomains. My own whois server fails to connect as well. May be a updated hostname. Don't really ever check .aw domains.


Try eurodns.com, that one works.

Keep in mind, you can't register an .aw unless you live there or have a local registered business.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back