IT.COM

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yep, he ended a pointless 20 year war in Afghanistan. Check. We did not go in there to nation build.

You really seem to deal in hyperbole. I don't think things are quite as bad in reality as they are in your mind.

When push comes to shove most people are just going to be vaccinated. They will take their being a non-conformist pain in the ass to the limits, then capitulate when it would actually effect them in a negative way.

Inconveniences or incentives are enough to convince the vast majority of people to do the right thing for society.

Brad

it had nothing to do with ending a 20 year war … every one wanted the war to end .. Joe is a big fuckup and once again human lives are lost because of it ..

When push comes to shove ?? You realize that statement is completely Marxist correct ?? I can show in the book of Carl Marx were it says that exact phrase ,.

then you are out to try and convince people that taking the vaccine is the correct thing to do .. like people don’t think for themselves and already know if the want to take it or not ..

Essentially you are condoning and pushing for forced inoculation .. which is tyranny and Treason …

•••
Yep … my Capitalist ass will NEVER take the covid - 19 vaccine … but I will spend my money not to have to .. I have already spent many thousands of dollars on all this bullshit .. lawyer fees .. stuff for home to make it self containable if necessary .. I will probably spend 200k to 300k up and coming .. but it will be money well spent .. I have sold damn near everything because of all this shit .. all my land that i owned .. cashed in all my stocks ..

you can’t push come to shove me ..Brad ..

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Ending the war was the problem; It was how badly the exit was managed, loosing the country in less than a month, being chased out and abandoning Americans and allies, while taking the criminals the Taliban sen to the front of the line.

*wasn't

•••
Cool story bro. Again multiple vaccines are required for school children in every single state. I guess Ron Desantis, Greg Abbot, and other GOP governors are committing treason. Please.

Brad

No Abbott and DeSantis are defending people against forced inoculation and Treason … like I say .. your people started it .. Abbott isn’t just going to let forced inoculations on his people take place .. He isn’t going to let Biden nor the Fed dictate to the state when the actions of the request are illegal ..

Last edited:
•••
No Abbott and DeSantis are defending people against forced inoculation and Treason … like I say .. your people started it .. Abbott isn’t just going to let forced inoculations on his people take place .. He isn’t going to let Biden not the Fed dictate to the state when the actions of the request are illegal ..

Texas has vaccine requirements NOW that they are enforcing. By your own logic then Greg Abbott is committing treason.

COVID will simply be added to the list of existing vaccine requirements.

Once again, here are the Texas requirements-

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/school/school-requirements.aspx

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Cool story bro. Again multiple vaccines are required for school children in every single state. I guess Ron Desantis, Greg Abbott, and other GOP governors are committing treason. Please.

Here are the Texas requirements-

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/school/school-requirements.aspx

Brad

Vaccines that have a long history of being safe and effective; Why do the vaccinated need protection??

upload_2021-9-13_12-34-18.png

Last edited:
•••
Texas has vaccine requirements NOW that they are enforcing. By your own logic then Greg Abbott is committing treason.

COVID will simply be added to the list of existing vaccine requirements.

Brad

100% Wrong .. Texas has no covid - 19 mandate .. it is actually against Texas law to insert a covid - 19 mandate .. private businesses have covid mandates here .. and not that many .. yet .. Texas also has law that prohibits forceful use of masks .. the state has already fined many stores and ect for trying to mandate usage .. the companies that do have covid - 19 mandates are receiving letters from the state as I speak .. to either seize the mandate .. or leave the state …

but hey .. you and your people are welcome anytime to come into Texas and try and enforce a mandatory covid - 19 vaccine or any other of you all’s Tyrannical bullshit .. we expect an attempt .. we will leave a light on for y’all so you can see .. we play fair in Texas

Last edited:
•••
Government can be trusted. They want what's best for you.

upload_2021-9-13_12-37-9.png

Last edited:
•••
100% Wrong .. Texas has no covid - 19 mandate .. it is actually against Texas law to insert a covid - 19 mandate .. private businesses have covid mandates here .. and not that many .. yet .. Texas also has law that prohibits forceful use of masks .. the state has already fined many stores and ect for trying to mandate usage .. the companies that do have covid - 19 mandates are receiving letters from the state as I speak .. to either seize the mandate .. or leave the state …

but hey .. you and people are welcome anytime to come into Texas and try and enforce a mandatory covid - 19 vaccine or any other of you all’s Tyrannical bullshit .. we expect an attempt .. we will leave a light on for y’all so you can see .. we play fair in Texas

Texas has vaccine mandates right now, for many other vaccines. Is Greg Abbott committing treason then?

Or it is only treason with the COVID vaccine, not all the others...got it. Makes perfect sense.
Derp.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Steve Doucy: Why are you trying to force anyone who has a job or goes to school to get the covid-19 vaccine but not migrants who continue to walk across the sounthern border in to the country.

Psaki: Well look, our goal is to get as many people vaccinated across the country as possible...

Steve Doucy: But it's a requirement for people (Americans) working at companies with more than 100 people but not migrants; Why?

Psaki: That's correct. next...

Last edited:
•••
Texas has vaccine mandates right now, for many other vaccines. Is Greg Abbott committing treason then?

Or it is only treason with the COVID vaccine, not all the others...got it. Makes perfect sense.
Derp.

Brad

Polio vaccine doesn't modify your RNA.

•••

Derp.

Brad

Why doesn't the federal Government require migrants streaming across the our southern border from all over the world to get the vaccine?

Who is more likely to spread the virus?

•••
People have questions for good reasons.

•••
Polio vaccine doesn't modify your RNA.

Alright, so it sounds like you are for mandating the JNJ vaccine instead then.

Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses the more traditional virus-based technology.

Got it.

Brad

•••
Why doesn't the federal Government require migrants streaming across the our southern border from all over the world to get the vaccine?

They should.

•••

Derp.

Brad

the only mandated vaccines in the state are for school .. and if parents do want the their kids taking measles and ect vaccine .. they can still go to the same school .. but it must be by teleschool .. so they can still use the school .. unlike you and Biden taking millions of Americans jobs away and taking millions of lively hoods in your process ..

Hell no Greg Abbott isn’t committing treason .. Joe Biden made covid vaccines mandatory .. mind you he made a vaccine mandatory that has not significant testing .. look at the usual protocol for vaccines and medications .. it ain’t 6 months .. it’s more like 3 to 7 years before FDA approval ..

Greg Abbott is not allowing Joe Biden nor the Fed to institute mandatory things that are illegal and treasonous on top of tyranny upon the people

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
@bmugford .. it’s like our carrying of firearms with out a license .. carrying a firearm is a RIGHT .. not a privilege.. if a person is legal to purchase a firearm .. they are just as legal to carry it without any licensing .. the Constitution says so

Last edited:
•••
@bmugford .. it’s like our carrying of firearms with out a license permit .. carrying a firearm is a RIGHT .. not a privilege.. if a person is legally to purchase a firearm .. they are just as legal to carry it without any licensing .. the Constitution says so

Don't worry, if upheld, states can now use the Texas abortion framework to use private citizens to enforce Unconstitutional laws civilly, including gun laws and anything else.

The key is just don't put any legal enforcement mechanism, just a civil one for people to harass and intimidate others. Be careful what you wish for.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Don't worry, if upheld, states can now use the Texas abortion framework to use private citizens to enforce Unconstitutional laws civilly, including gun laws.

Brad

it will be upheld guaranteed.. there may be an addendum or two to the law .. perhaps from 6 weeks to 9 weeks or something .. but the law itself will be upheld ..

•••
it will be upheld guaranteed.. there may be an addendum or two to the law .. perhaps from 6 weeks to 9 weeks or something .. but the law itself will be upheld ..

Cool. It means other states can pass laws that violate current Constituitonal rights, with no legal enforcement mechanism, and use private citizens to enforce it civilly.

Works for me. I don't think the GOP will realize what it unleashed. I don't want to hear any complaining when other states use the same framework to target whatever.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
@bmugford .. Hey .. at least abortion .. the morning after pill are legal here ..which is far different than the covid - 19 Biden signed .. get it or lose your whole lively hood .. or trying to use incentives … or saying .. push comes to shove

that is Roe v Wade .. my body .. my choice .. abortion clinics are open in Texas .. go get an abortion … within 6 weeks

Last edited:
•••
@bmugford .. Hey .. at least abortion .. the morning after pill are legal here ..which is far different than the covid - 19 Biden signed .. get it or lose your whole lively hood .. or trying to use incentives … or saying .. push comes to shove

that is Roe v Wade .. my body .. my choice .. abortion clinics are open in Texas .. go get an abortion … within 6 weeks

Under the exact same framework another state could mandate a vaccine, provide no legal enforcement mechanism, and give anyone else (not even in that state) standing to sue the other party civilly for violating it.

Regardless of how you feel about abortion itself, the underlying framework of the Texas law is absurd. You can't have a law that has no legal enforcement mechanism, and gives standing to unrelated & uninjured third parties. It could be abused in so many creative ways.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Apparently, democrats are not even a little bit curious why immigrants are not required to get a vaccine but American workers are.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back