IT.COM

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Most governments and people around the world aren't trying to politicize the pandemic as a fight for personal freedom.

It is simply what it is - a virus, and we are dealing with it in the same manner pandemics have been dealt with for decades, just on an international scale.

There's nothing new here... unless I develop superpowers ;)

•••
•••
Communist New World Order?

OK, now I think I understand where you are.

You have posted a few videos of NSW gov. officials using the phrase 'new world order' out of context.

The Aussie federal government is Liberal conservative (that's centre-right for you guys in the USA).

The NSW state government is also Liberal conservative.

Why would a centre-right conservative government want to be part of a 'communist new world order'?

If anything, the Liberal Party of Australia (LPA) are anti-communist, free-markets etc, and more vaguely aligned with what I assume to be your ideals of american republicanism.

Attacking the LPA is certainly not doing Trump's party any favours.

how is it you suppose the use the words “New World Order” we’re used out of context ??

your police are beating the shit out people who dare to protest the tyranny that is taking place .,. People can not go to work and aren’t even supposed to be outside their homes unless they proof on them that they have gotten the covid - 19 vaccine .. I can post videos of all that too .. so the people who haven’t gotten a covid vaccine have lost their lively hoods and freedom .. and according to your Gov .. anyone who isn’t vaccinated when the country hits the 70% mark .. loses their freedoms completely.. so your government is currently under a Marshall law status IMO ..

you need to read how communist government are started …

it’s disappointing that the Australian Gov has taken the path they are taking .. it’s very sad for the people of the country IMO ..

Last edited:
•••
Most governments and people around the world aren't trying to politicize the pandemic as a fight for personal freedom.

It is simply what it is - a virus, and we are dealing with it in the same manner pandemics have been dealt with for decades, just on an international scale.

There's nothing new here... unless I develop superpowers ;)

When Joe Biden signed a illegal executive order for forced vaccinations, he exempted US Congress and all of their staff.

Still think mask work ??

upload_2021-9-13_9-58-18.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yep .. Biden exempted US Congress and his staff from mandatory covid - 19 vaccines .. The sorry old mother fucker will take the lively hoods of millions of Americans who refuse to take the covid - 19 vaccines .. but exempt Congress and his staff .. Dictator Tyrant !!!

I am not sure he could require it for Congress or Judges. They both fall under separate branches of government.

The President is head of the executive branch, which includes federal employees, the military, and regulatory agencies like OHSA which regulates work place safety rules and guidelines.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Still think mask work ??
A very bad behaviour from some irresponsible people even if they are politicians doesn't mean masks don't work.

•••

Jacobson vs Massachusetts (1905)

Associate Justice John Marshall Harlan wrote the majority (7-2) opinion, ruling that Harlan's individual freedoms, such as not taking the vaccine nor paying the required fine, do not give him a free pass to restrict the liberty of others by allowing the virus to spread.

There are manifold restraints to which every person is necessarily subject for the common good," Harlan wrote. "On any other basis, organized society could not exist with safety to its members. Society based on the rule that each one is a law unto himself would soon be confronted with disorder and anarchy."

Last edited:
•••
Again, every single state. Every single one, requires a minimum of 5+ vaccines for children when it comes to school entry. Pick a state, they all require vaccines now.

State-by-State: Vaccinations Required for Public School Kindergarten

https://vaccines.procon.org/state-by-state-vaccinations-required-for-public-school-kindergarten/

It's different this time though, because of REASONS!!!!

Some people just really like to whine and go out of their way to be a pain in the ass.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Yep .. Biden exempted US Congress and his staff from mandatory covid - 19 vaccines .. The sorry old mother fucker will take the lively hoods of millions of Americans who refuse to take the covid - 19 vaccines .. but exempt Congress and his staff .. Dictator Tyrant !!!

I don't understand why people who are vaccinated are so worried about people who are not.

What is the point of creating false panic, lies about shortages of nurses, etc.

•••
I don't understand why people who are vaccinated are so worried about people who are not.

There is no false panic.

In much of the country hospitals are completely full of mainly unvaccinated people with COVID.

Innocent third parties with medical issues are not able to be treated now because the loud minority of selfish assholes refuse to do their part for society and get vaccinated.

Brad

•••
The same people who rationalize vaccine passports, who are vaccinated and tell others the vaccine works, mask are effective stopping transmission, can't help themselves from mocking people who disagree, take a proven prophylactic, ivermectin and antibody therapy to treat the China virus.

• Ivermectin is NOT just for horses, as we covered on Tuesday. It's an antiparasitic medicine that's been used for over 30 years in humans and is on the WHO's essential list of medicines. SOURCE: NCBI
  • It's also being given to all refugees from all Middle Eastern, Asian, North African, Latin American, and Caribbean countries. SOURCE: CDC
  • Merck's patent on ivermectin expired in 1996, so ivermectin is now sold by other companies. SOURCE: WHO
  • Merck was given $356M to create its own COVID vaccine. SOURCE: Merck

Again, every single state. Every single one, requires a minimum of 5+ vaccines for children when it comes to school entry. Pick a state, they all require vaccines now.

State-by-State: Vaccinations Required for Public School Kindergarten

https://vaccines.procon.org/state-by-state-vaccinations-required-for-public-school-kindergarten/

It's different this time though, because of REASONS!!!!

Some people just really like to whine and go out of their way to be a pain in the ass.

Brad

•••
I am not sure he could require it for Congress or Judges. They both fall under separate branches of government.

The President is head of the executive branch, which includes federal employees, the military, and regulatory agencies like OHSA which regulates work place safety rules and guidelines.

Brad

them how can he mandate and fine the private business sector that has over 100 employees for not enforcing mandatory covid - 19 shots ???

$14,000 per incident

Last edited:
•••
them how can he mandate and fine the private business sector that has over 100 employees for not enforcing mandatory covid - 19 shots ???

$14,000 per incident

Again, agencies like OHSA regulate work place safety in the US. They have the regulatory authority.

Though I will say I am far more comfortable with the requirement when it comes the military and federal employees. Those both fall directly under the executive branch.

When it comes to private companies there probably needs to be some middle ground. I think it is very reasonable that it is a requirement in certain fields, like healthcare, long term care, etc. The fields where people are generally at higher risk.

I think any company should be able to require the vaccine for employees, which they can legally, but when it comes to a one-size fits all solution there probably needs to be a little more nuance.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
There is no false panic.

In much of the country hospitals are completely full of mainly unvaccinated people with COVID.

Not true.

Innocent third parties with medical issues are not able to be treated now because the loud minority of selfish assholes refuse to do their part for society and get vaccinated.

Brad

Also, not true.

•••

because they are all liars and deceivers with the same narratives and agendas .. the shortage of medical staff came from them being laid off shortly after the last big supposed outbreak

•••
•••
THE REAL REASON FOR THE HOSPITAL BED PROBLEM/STAFFING SHORTAGES

• The media says hospitals have no free beds and are over capacity. The truth is hospitals operate close to capacity as a business model anyway. Dr. Mark Boom, the CEO of Houston Methodist Hospital, explained this in an August Zoom call with other Texas doctors. SOURCE: YouTube, KGW, Twitter, Facebook
Instead of just spewing talking points and fear mongering...

•••
Again, agencies like OHSA regulate work place safety in the US. They have the regulatory authority.

Though I will say I am far more comfortable with the requirement when it comes the military and federal employees. Those both fall directly under the executive branch.

When it comes to private companies there probably needs to be some middle ground. I think it is very reasonable that it is a requirement in certain fields, like healthcare, long term care, etc. The fields where people are generally at higher risk.

I think any company should be able to require the vaccine for employees, which they can legally, but when it comes to a one-size fits all solution there probably needs to be a little more nuance.

Brad

what is super bothersome is that you people fully understand that millions of Americans will lose their jobs soon .. lose their lively hood … and you have no problem with that .. that speaks loudly

•••
because they are all liars and deceivers with the same narratives and agendas .. the shortage of medical staff came from them being laid off shortly after the last big supposed outbreak

People like the drama. You'd think after being manipulated by the media for years.. they'd start to notice a pattern.

•••
what is super bothersome is that you people fully understand that millions of Americans will lose their jobs soon .. lose their lively hood … and you have no problem with that .. that speaks loudly

People will welcome tyranny and feel good about it

•••

Again, please refer back to the Supreme Court decision I referred earlier on this page. There is no Constitutional right to spread disease.

There is no Constitutional right to employment at a certain company. Your rights do not supersede the rights of others.

There are no rights to enter school without required vaccines...The same vaccines required by every single state now, even the ones with the most extreme GOP governors. Every single one requires multiple vaccines. NOW.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

If I have a company and it costs to me $50,000 per person a hospital stay for Covid-19, I would request all my employees to get the vaccine shot or to get out.

The airline calculated that the average medical cost associated with a hospital stay for Covid-19 cost the company $50,000 per person.

•••
People will welcome tyranny and feel good about it

To privileged people, equality feels like tyranny.

Brad

•••

They've already memory holed the tic-tok videos of nurses dancing and killing time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back