IT.COM

Content That Converts- Magazine Quality Copywriter At Your Service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

My name is Prat. I am a professional copywriter and I can write to the tee in almost all niche. I have a college education and have been writing now for several years. I write articles, web content and product reviews and a lot more. My work is accurate and delivered back to you in a timely manner. No writing project is too big or too small. Please contact me for availability and any questions you may have.

Service Folio and Corresponding Charges

If you're an IM, you'd love this. I'll nail articles for Ezines and the likes at $4 per 500 words( Including SEO articles).

I am not the cheapest around, so rest of my services are pricy, but value for money.

$1.25 per 100 words for articles, blog writing, news article writing.
$1.50 per 100 words for product reviews,technical writing, web pages.
$1.75 per 100 words for killer Press releases, Landing pages.
$2 per 100 words for medical content, Journals, Ebooks.

ETA(Turn Around)

For orders around 2500 words, please allow 24 to 36 hours Turn Around.

Contact Info

Skype- content.shark
Email- [email protected]

You can also PM me or write on-site.

You may want to 'test the waters' if you like.

Since none of you know me from Adam, I'll write 1 copy for free for orders over 2500 words.For now, I am giving out 2 review copies(not more than 400 words each). If you're a senior member, you can claim one of them.

PS- You may want to read this one-Google's Latest War On Cheap Content Mills-http://edition.cnn.com/2011/TECH/web/02/25/google.content.farms.mashable/index.html

PS-I'm charging low: this is the first time I'm offering my services to you fine peeps here.

Thanks
CS

Attachments

• New Folder.zip
    22.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back