Construction Co. Logo Design contest $100 prize

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuJo

Established Member
Impact
Hello and thank you for looking at my contest.

I am starting a construction company, C&E Construction, LLC. I would like a professional logo to use on the website, business cards, and possible vehicle magnet. My company works both in residential and commercial construction as a general contractor.

Type of Contest : Logo Design

Prize : $100.00

Contest End Date & Time : 23:59 GMT 5th March, 2015

Size Requirements : 250px x 100px

Color Requirements : No requirement although I would prefer darker colors. Being this is for my construction company more masculine colors are preferred. The colors must be visible while printed on business cards.

General Requirements : Professional logo to fit on business cards and company website. Nothing too bright or flashy.

Additional Information : The company is located in the southern US. Not sure if I want tools of the trade included or not.

Thanks for your time,

CuJo

ETA:

Will pay with paypal.

While the latest I will decide is 3-5-14, If something right shows up before then I will end the contest early.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please wait for my entry.

Thanks
Shery

•••
2 Concepts :

cecontruction.jpg

incorporated initials 'C' and 'E' icon
cecontrct.jpg

Thanks
Shery

•••
•••
Hey guys, thanks for all the entries. Thought we had a winner picked until I realized this page was 2 pages long. Give me a couple hours and I'll post the winner.

Thanks everyone for your entries!

•••
Thanks everyone one again for your entries. We're going with iulia87's entry the one forming the corner of a building.

•••
Files sent and payment received. Great contest holder, very fast payment!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back