Dynadot

Consequences of Violating Branding Platforms' Guidelines: Listing Domains in External Auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

brandii

Established Member
Impact
Hello community,
Branding platforms like SH and BB state in their guidelines that the domain must be removed from all platforms if accepted by them. My question is, what will they do if I violate their guidelines and list the domain in auctions on GoDaddy and SAV ...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hello community,
Branding platforms like SH and BB state in their guidelines that the domain must be removed from all platforms if accepted by them. My question is, what will they do if I violate their guidelines and list the domain in auctions on GoDaddy and SAV ...

Violating Branding Platform Guidelines​

When it comes to violating branding platform guidelines, it's important to note that specific actions and consequences can vary depending on the platform and their policies. While I don't have access to the specific guidelines of SH (Squadhelp) and BB (BrandBucket), I can provide some general information on what might happen if you were to violate their guidelines and list a domain in auctions on platforms like GoDaddy and SAV.
  1. Warning or Notification: If you violate the guidelines of a branding platform, they may initially issue a warning or notification to inform you of the violation. This could involve contacting you directly or sending automated messages to address the issue.
  2. Removal of Listing: The branding platform has the authority to remove the domain listing from their platform if it violates their guidelines. This means that your domain may no longer be available for auction or sale on their platform.
  3. Account Suspension or Termination: In more severe cases or repeated violations, the branding platform may choose to suspend or terminate your account entirely. This would result in the loss of access to their platform and any associated services or benefits.
  4. Legal Action: In extreme cases, if the violation is deemed significant or harmful to the branding platform's reputation or intellectual property rights, they may take legal action against you. This could involve pursuing legal remedies to protect their brand and seek compensation for damages.
It's important to thoroughly review the guidelines of any branding platform before listing your domain and ensure that you comply with their requirements. If you have any doubts or questions about specific guidelines, it is recommended to reach out to the platform directly for clarification.
Keep in mind that the consequences mentioned above are general possibilities and may not reflect the specific actions that SH and BB would take in response to guideline violations. It is always best to refer to the specific guidelines and terms of service provided by the platforms in question for the most accurate information.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back